Honored Contributor

Re: Katia - Can Change Her Looks So Many Ways - And Look Incredible

One of the old jewelry designers (the handsome one) used Katia for all of his shows.  He once said to her, on air, "Katia, if you were any more beautiful, you'd be illegal."  I never forgot that.

Don't see him anymore . . . in fact none of them are on anymore.  I think it was during the time that the Q was touting "drusy" and other fake stones and wanted the designers to include it in their products, and most of them walked away.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

@cbritewrote:

How does she do that ?.......Sometimes I don't even know it's her.... I've never known anyone else who can do that.

She really is amazing. Everything looks great on her...Kind of gets me down, lol.........Maybe she'll tell us how she takes care of herself...I realize I'm a LOT older, but wow is she a home run in fashion and all over beauty. Heart

I remember when Dawkins had presentations he always used Katia.  They had a nice relationship.  He would talk to her during presentations  Another good model is Brenda.  She must have the perfect figure.  When I use to watch Q a lot I noticed she looked good in everything.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaidenwrote:

I could change my appearance too if I wore all the wigs she wears instead of her own hair.  Wigs can make you look totally different. 

Wigs are a wonderful thing.  I have seen people put on a wig and change their whole look even look younger in some cases.  I think a lot of actresses wear wigs so they do not over process their hair.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919wrote:

@cbritewrote:

How does she do that ?.......Sometimes I don't even know it's her.... I've never known anyone else who can do that.

She really is amazing. Everything looks great on her...Kind of gets me down, lol.........Maybe she'll tell us how she takes care of herself...I realize I'm a LOT older, but wow is she a home run in fashion and all over beauty. Heart

I remember when Dawkins had presentations he always used Katia.  They had a nice relationship.  He would talk to her during presentations  Another good model is Brenda.  She must have the perfect figure.  When I use to watch Q a lot I noticed she looked good in everything.Smiley Happy

@sunshine 919

Yes!  It was Dawkins who said that.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Super Contributor

Katia is gorgeous! Of course, when you're tall, thin and have darker skin tones, EVERYTHING and EVERY color look fantastic on you! Clothes just hang better, and look better. Find the worst-looking apparel item, then put it on Katia and it will look amazing every time!
Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Super Contributor

So who is Katia?  Any photo?  I don't watch the Q enough to know all of the hosts let alone the models.  Thanks

Grow old my body but stay young my heart
Honored Contributor

@harcon

Screen Shot 2018-02-27 at Tue, Feb 27, 2018-2.16.55 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-02-27 at Tue, Feb 27, 2018-2.18.30 PM.png

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

I think she's georgous w/o hair...or with it all pulled back....If something looks bad on her, DO NOT BUY IT...... 😎

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

Hi @Mz iMac and @LilacTree Smiley Happy

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Super Contributor

@Mz iMac

Thank You.  I don't believe I've ever seen her.

Grow old my body but stay young my heart