Trusted Contributor

@SoCal Bred wrote:

@LuvSoCal 

I have oftened wondered if her hair was a wig, regardless, her hair style is very becoming on her, I enjoy watching her present.

@SoCal Bred I remember back in her hosting days she was always complaining about her uncooperative hair. Yes,  her current style is attractive and she is fun to watch. I've ordered a couple pairs of her diaminique earrings too.

Trusted Contributor

@LuvSoCal 

Yes, Kathy got me started on purchasing some Diamonique rings back then the settings were the real deal not like todays gold plating, etc., the rings still look nice as of today.

Esteemed Contributor

@SoCal Bred 

Your comment reminded me of something I have mentioned here before...but it was funny!

It happened on one of those remotes in Italy where Kathy was selling gold.  She looked fab...had on a form fitting black dress and had either added extentions or had on a long wig.  She was stunning with that hair Cat LOL

She joked that she'd never gotten so much attention over having a little extra hair on her head.  It was very Kathy and very funny.  

Trusted Contributor

@Witchy Woman 

That's what I like about Kathy she has such a spontaneous personality.  

Regular Contributor

Kathy Levine was a wonderful host and she paired well with other hosts . I liked watching her and I always think of her when I wear my tennis bracelet, 14K and Cz. I can't believe that I've been wearing it for almost 30 years. I don't buy much jewelry but that bracelet presented by Kathy is a treasure. Remember when she first worked with Rick? It ranks as one of the best.

Respected Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@ROMARY wrote:

Kathy is an A-Plus woman.

I still have her book "It's Better To Laugh".

Also, she looks just as beautiful, or even better, as she was years ago.

I'd like to know her beauty tips and routine.

@ROMARY   I would like to know too !   She looks fabulous!!

She definitely had a facelift, and a good one! She lost weight and has kept it off -   very active plays tennis alot.