Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Is she still alive? Must be ANCIENT 😄

Why would you say that.? Age is a number, you'll see someday.

Respected Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Kathy Levine did a good job selling diamonique. I can see why QVC wants to try to reignite that flame. The problem is diamonique was set in precious medals back in the day. Now it looks cheap. 

My guess maybe Kathy fans will buy. The rest no. 

Honored Contributor

@HLP wrote:

@brandiwine wrote:

@seaBreeze  Now that's a blast from the past.  If Jeff shows up will Judy Crowell?  HA!HA!

Jeff was wonderful, but he is dead now. I love Kathy and she and everyone who worked there was wonderful together. I'm not a diamonique fan , but I will watch. if they just let her roll, and not try to stiffen her, she will bring a lot of fun to the show.

I believe years ago I saw her as a guest on a night time show?  Or did I imagine that lol.  She is so good at what she does.  She is so bubbly.  

Trusted Contributor
This sounds like great news! I was a fan and will be watching. I hope it works out because sometimes you just can’t go home again. And the network is so different from back in her heyday.
Respected Contributor

I love her .....

Honored Contributor

Kathy Levine was long gone from QVC when I started shopping here....I remember she briefly sold her own jewelry line but it wasn't around for very long...

I think the Diamonque brand should be retired ---- same old outdated designs.  I would prefer to see QVC bring in some unique and creative fashion jewelry without all these fake diamonds......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
It would be nice if they resurrected a DMQ show in prime time on Saturday or Sunday. Look forward to seeing her product line launch in June. Wonder if she’s leaving NutriSystem on HSN.

They used to have a silver show on Sunday afternoons, and JT was the host. I looked foeward to it and really enjoyed it, and JT at the time.Wish they would bring something like that back, I'm tired of hours of sweepers, I already have 4, so there is a day I just don't watch. QVC used to be enjoyable, not anymore.

Esteemed Contributor

Are they expecting she will boost their Diamonqiue sales ?   Some newer pieces which include  Diamonique  along with the paper clip design  are pieces that I bought  to give to my nieces  . Maybe some pieces could be added , esp earrings that are a more believeable size 1-2 cts , not the rings that are 5-6 carats.

Honored Contributor

@HLP wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Is she still alive? Must be ANCIENT 😄

Why would you say that.? Age is a number, you'll see someday.

@HLP   I am already ANCIENTWoman LOL