Honored Contributor

@LaurenCats4 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@LaurenCats4 wrote:

Never heard of her. She was a former host?  It seems most of them eventually return in one capacity or another. 

@LaurenCats4  She was with the original QVC when it first started. I don't know what others came back? I see Stacey Stouffer every once in awhile. Saw the one who lost her husband on a few times. Who else? 

Jill Bauer and Dan Wheeler.

@LaurenCats4   Stacey, Jill and Dan have come back as vendor reps, not as QVC employees or hosts

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Kathy Levine is returning...Does that mean Diamonique's quality is also returning? 

Frequent Contributor

Can anyone tell me what time slot she will be on?  I tried looking for the schedule but can't find it.  Thanks.

Respected Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 @Magicrat 

What I had heard was that Jeff had a stroke and was living in a nursing home for years.  Who would have guessed that would be his future.  So sad - and that he's gone too.  I didn't know that.  Also I didn't hear he had any addictions, etc. or really any other details about his life before or after the stroke.   He was a great host on the q as was kathy!

Frequent Contributor

I hear he lives out here in Arizona

Frequent Contributor

Must have been recent. I did some reseearch 3 years ago maybe & he was living in Maricpoa County here in Arizona

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I think she is around my age +  2 years maybe. Im 68

Frequent Contributor

she was a rep not for her own line but some victorian type stuff & yes it didnt stay long.

Frequent Contributor

I heard her voice one day maybe 4 yars ago. Shee was hosting. Then maybe 2 years ago she callled in with some jewlry she designed. 

Frequent Contributor

Re: e: Kathy Levine returning

what do you mean it didnt go well?

I cant remember if Gino was still sick then