Respected Contributor

I would like to see Lisa Mason return.  She was excellent at selling diamonique.

Esteemed Contributor

This is a terrific idea......for 1992.

Stale ideas like this are why QVC broadcasting is dead and the company is failing at a rapidly accelerating rate.  They still fail to embrace the future of retailing while clinging to the past.

(They brought Lisa Mason back as a host some years ago.  It did not go well.)

Honored Contributor

Re: e: Kathy Levine returning

I think instead of reliving the past with former hosts, they should concentrate on fixing the ones they have.  Their presentations are unwatchable. 

Respected Contributor

I was never a fan of Kathy's.  To me she sounds like a real yenta.  I like Lisa Mason who is so calm and ladylike, with no yelling, etc.

Honored Contributor
Ancient? Aren't so many posters here 70 and over? I'm not, but I don't consider 70 "ancient".

She's working, which so many posters here always claim that no one wants to do.
"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

Never understood the draw of Diamonique or Kathy Levine. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

I was never a fan of Kathy's.  To me she sounds like a real yenta.  I like Lisa Mason who is so calm and ladylike, with no yelling, etc.

I always felt Lisa was overly sweet and not sincere.  

Respected Contributor

I was a huge fan of Kathy Levine and her presentation style.  I found that I could listen to her opinion about jewelry.  She and Joan Rivers were a hoot (she could keep Joan focused) and their presentations were informative and lively.  This was way back when QVC first aired and home shopping was new and gave me access to products and brands I could not find in my area.  You have to remember the internet was in its infancy and information and access was so limited.  You couldn't pull up the website and look at measurements and information as it wasn't there.

I will watch Kathy's presentation of her jewelry and don't expect to live in the past.  I didn't buy her ring replica because i am not a heart fan, but I like her taste for big pieces and some flash.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Trusted Contributor
If I remember KL’s presentations were thorough, professional and still managed to be entertaining, but entertaining in a mature way. Looking forward to some more adult-caliber shows, as there are too many juvenile ones.
Honored Contributor

I'm looking forward to seeing Kathy again on QVC and I do like some Diamonique pieces.