Respected Contributor

Re: Kathy Levine! Still Fabulous on HSN

[ Edited ]

@Reever wrote:
I used Hydron until they went bankrupt. Sadly the owner "Hydron Harvey" faced legal troubles and passed years ago. They even shipped from Boca Raton to my home after they left QVC. It was a great line of skin care products.

Bob Bowersox briefly went to Shop NBC as a knife vendor but now resides in the Keys doing community theatre. It was rumored his wife left him and he is now a bachelor. Very sad what happened to this great man.

He is married.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I have to ask.  How you know know he was "unceremoniously removed"?

Maybe he quit.

People do that.  Even show hosts.

It may look one way but it can truly be something different.

Trusted Contributor

@alarmclock, because many of us saw the video he made before he left that looked like it was one of those ransom videos where he read from a script that was very abrupt and then he was gone.

Respected Contributor

I also feel Bob was blind sided by the dismissal. Who would leave to become a struggling actor doing community theatre ? This man was on top of the world on QVC .... Losing a job and his wife within a year must of crushed him. He's essentially dropped out of society now. Its very sad to those of us who liked Bobs professionalism. I ordered many items from Bob because he was on point demonstrating. He wasn't obsessed with colors and quantity left in stock like the current host. Bob was like a teacher. Keep in mind he was a professional chef. He owned a Crepe restaurant in the 90s.
Esteemed Contributor

I went and watched it on YouTube. She hasn’t missed a beat.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.