Honored Contributor

Re: Kathy Levine! Still Fabulous on HSN

@MUO wrote:

It took me awhile to realize who it was......too much plastic surgery.

@MUO   I read her book ( name escapes me...) she wrote years ago about working in the home shopping industry.  It really was very good! She  had her first facelift in her 40’s...and has had more plus extra work done since that first one.  She never was shy talking about the “work “ done on her face. 

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I don't need to lose weight but if I did I'd rather buy Nutrisystem from Kathy than from Marie. I'm tired of her fifty pounds!

Honored Contributor

@65and fabulous wrote:

I watched a bit of Kathy Levine on HSN last night, selling Nutrisystem. What a treat to see her again! Still a great sales woman, still fun and funny and amazing! She still is the Queen, for sure. She looks wonderful and seems very happy. Welcome back, Kathy!

It was great to see herSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I thought Kathy's hair was too dark. I seem to remember it being blonder. I remember back in the day Kathy made me order $600 of Hydron akin products (keep in mind $600 in the early 90s is probably close to $1000 today!)
Honored Contributor

I watched a bit just to see Kathy.  I thought she looked great.  I believe she remarried since she left QVC.  Also, I think for a while she was at HSN doing training of new hosts.  She also had her own jewelry line, but I don't think it lasted long.  I remember her (and Bob Bowersox and "Harvey" ) selling Hydron.  I used it for quite a while and thought it was a great product.  When it was on, QVC wasn't selling very many other brands at the time.

Respected Contributor

I used Hydron until they went bankrupt. Sadly the owner "Hydron Harvey" faced legal troubles and passed years ago. They even shipped from Boca Raton to my home after they left QVC. It was a great line of skin care products.

Bob Bowersox briefly went to Shop NBC as a knife vendor but now resides in the Keys doing community theatre. It was rumored his wife left him and he is now a bachelor. Very sad what happened to this great man.
Trusted Contributor

Exactly "what happened" to this "great man"?

Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

@alarmclock.... Bob was unceremoniously removed from QVC with little fanfare. He briefly appeared on Shop NBC as a vendor but that was short lived. Sadly I also read his wife left him. It seems as if his world collapsed. He wound up moving to the Keys and is doing community theatre. Many miss Bobs professionalism in the kitchen. I wish him well.
QVC Customer Care