Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kathy Levine, Doris Dalton and LR had their annual luncheon

@JONNYSBRO wrote:
I hate the negativity because they are three strong power women. Think of Carrie, Samantha, Miranda and Charlotte on Sex and the City. A great example of ladies that have martinis snd lunch. Lunching is very common for women of high esteem and class

tee hee

Respected Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

These posts get argumentative for no reason. Just embrace strong female personalities. All have launched businesses and have made lots of money. They work hard they play hard. This is what feminism is. They honestly look like Charlie's Angels

WOW!  I was thinking the same thing, exactly like them.2E563B04-6C5B-41C5-8250-AD56EC9FAD33.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

These posts get argumentative for no reason. Just embrace strong female personalities. All have launched businesses and have made lots of money. They work hard they play hard. This is what feminism is. They honestly look like Charlie's Angels

Oh my, Charlie's Angels are fictional characters.  Kathy, Doris and Lisa do not look like Kate Jackson, Jacquelyn Smith and Farrah Fawcett.  Nor do they look like Drew Barrymore, Cameron Diaz or Lucy Liu.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

isaac.gif

Respected Contributor

@alarmclock wrote:

isaac.gif

OMG this made my day!  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Esteemed Contributor

I saw the pic on Kathy's FB page.  Someone posted that she missed her on the Q and how the Q wasn't the same without her.  Going downhill.  I love Kathy's reply which was classic Kath Levine:

Kathy Levine Yep, only gonna make 9 billion this year. Too bad!!!

Trusted Contributor

Kathy is too smart to burn any bridges.

Esteemed Contributor

@qbetzforreal wrote:

I saw the pic on Kathy's FB page.  Someone posted that she missed her on the Q and how the Q wasn't the same without her.  Going downhill.  I love Kathy's reply which was classic Kath Levine:

Kathy Levine Yep, only gonna make 9 billion this year. Too bad!!!

@qbetzforreal  I started watching QVC after she was gone, but have heard about her through these boards. I don't follow her on social media. What is she doing now?  Is her own company making 9 billion?

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

The OP has 564 posts.  Does anyone know if she ever posts comments on other's posts---or ---are all of her posts always about LR?  It sure seems like they are.  

But-I do enjoy seeing the photos of Kathy Levine.  Do not harbor ill will to LR.  Just curious about the OP.

Super Contributor

I understand you do not Lisa but did you have to go there. She had to have a brain to move on and live her best life. If she was depending on her looks she would still be on the Q or in Hollywod. Women are so mean to each other. In fact Kathy is one who trained Lisa, if you can't say nothing nice don't say nothing. There is no need to reply.