Trusted Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

@Spurt no offense to you spurt,but sh reminds me of a creepy old man.ive watched him around other hosts,and to me he gets to giddy about his clothing.i have bought several robes from his line,but order online instead of watching him

A creepy old man, and giddy about his clothing?  Why?

“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag
Respected Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

@Spurt no offense to you spurt,but sh reminds me of a creepy old man.ive watched him around other hosts,and to me he gets to giddy about his clothing.i have bought several robes from his line,but order online instead of watching him

@Luvsmyfam , "creepy old man" and "giddy about his clothing"?  I'm not understanding these descriptions.

Esteemed Contributor

IMO  Q needs to stop the Host pairing.  One Host is enough.  They also need to have a talk with Hosts about staying on the item they are selling.  Most of all they need to stop the skyping.  Time to get back to normal. The family stories are getting sickening. We don't care about their family members or what trips they take.  Please give product information if you want sales to pick up QVC!

QVC Customer Care
Honored Contributor

Always liked Stan Herman but haven't seen him in awhile. Don't watch much QVC anymore.

Respected Contributor

Laura Geller does just fine with only one host...and even then the host doesn't need to say much of anything.Laura knows what she is doing.

Respected Contributor

I had no idea Stan Herman was ever live on-air anymore. Good for him for getting back on track. 

Respected Contributor

Leah was always one of my favorite hosts. She is very professional but also very personable. She doesn't spend most of the show talking about herself.

Trusted Contributor

Re: KUDOS TO STAN HERMAN!

[ Edited ]

I watched the video and didn't see it as Stan basically telling her to shut up.

Stan is the one who started talking about cheese, Ali comes back with a response and then at the same time they both either One - Come to their senses and realize they are digressing or Two - A producer was in their ear telling them to move on. 

Ali says, "anyways" and Stan does the hand wave at the same time. Maybe they both have done this job long enough to know it was time to get to the item.

Video:

https://youtu.be/NAmUdY6ZJnY

I remember a time last year when Shawn and Leah were doing their show together and Stan started talking about zodiac signs and they spent all of 30 seconds on his item. Seems like the astrology talk went on for a good 5 minutes or more. Shawn said, "gotta go now, out of time, love ya" and they shut off his camera feed. He didn't even get to say goodbye. Shawn went through the color options again without Stan and they moved on to the next item. 🤣

I half expected people here on the forum to say Shawn was being rude to him, the way she cut him off 😂

In the end, everyone sees things differently.

Honored Contributor

I saw that presentation, too, with Ali and Stan. To me Stan appeared to want to continue talking about cheese and then quickly took it back on track to 'follow protocol'. I think if there was more time for them to talk about cheese then that would have happened. But it's not about cheese...it's about selling.

If anyone remembers the man who designed Koos of Course clothes a while back on the Q, he's the one I would call the ultimate grouchy man. One time he told the host to stop the music playing in the background so that he could show ihis clothes without distraction...jeez!....'eye roll'.