Honored Contributor

KUDOS TO STAN HERMAN!

[ Edited ]

Some of us complain about the non-relevant chatter on the QVC shows ------This morning Ali Carr was substituing for Leah Williams on AM STYLE.....

June 4th is "National Cheese Day"....so Ali was asking each vendor what their favorite cheese was...Stan Herman quickly answered and then Ali went on a bit too long about her favorite cheese from Wisconsin that her father bought that had been aged for 15 years, causing Stan to quip "let's talk about dresses"......🤣🤣🤣 WTG STAN!  👏👏👏

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

Thank you Stan! I do think some of the vendors don't like it, Laura Geller for one

Respected Contributor

You'd think that the producers would tell the hosts to stay on topic. 
Stan is there to sell his clothing, not spend precious airtime on cheese. 

Esteemed Contributor

Do you think the vendors have any say at all about which host(s) they get stuck with?

The other day Laura Geller had to break up the cacklefest of Courtney and Jane.  She said something like Hey, I'm here, too.  

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

@Spurt 

____

Yes Stan!  Too funny! He is so darn cute, such a sweet and kind person.

Honored Contributor

Re: KUDOS TO STAN HERMAN!

[ Edited ]

@tends2dogs wrote:

Do you think the vendors have any say at all about which host(s) they get stuck with?

The other day Laura Geller had to break up the cacklefest of Courtney and Jane.  She said something like Hey, I'm here, too.  

@tends2dogs 

I dont know whether the vendors have a say on who the host is....I did read that QVC determines the time that vendor is on air...but nothing about hosts....

You have to wonder where that Producer was when all that cackling was going on....the Producer should have told them to get back on topic, and Laura shouldnt have had to say that.....that was rude of the hosts.....

Ive heard some hosts admit it on air that the Producer told them to get back on track when they've gotten out of control

That's why Leah is such a good host....she knows her vendors and usually gives the vendor the option of answering the question at the END of their segment....In other words she phrases it as , "do you have a favorite cheese"....giving them the option to say, "No, sorry I dont".....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

I love Stan Herman!  

Honored Contributor

Re: KUDOS TO STAN HERMAN!

[ Edited ]

Stan  is getting grumpy in his old age.  He used to babble on and on about about horoscopes and peoples' signs, which I wasn't remotely interested in. I guess he's not a morning person.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Those two did the same thing to Scott from Jai Jewelry when he was on.  It became so annoying I changed the channel and just checked what was on after the show ended.  This is not a comedy routine show it's a shopping network.

Honored Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

Those two did the same thing to Scott from Jai Jewelry when he was on.  It became so annoying I changed the channel and just checked what was on after the show ended.  This is not a comedy routine show it's a shopping network.

It's not????