Honored Contributor

@CAMOGIRL I find weight is such a sensitive issue.My friend lost some weight and I didn’t comment because I get the impression from these chats that it is like saying they didn’t look as good before they lost weight.She asked me why I didn’t comment so I told her that she has always looked great to me but if she wanted to lose weight then I am happy for her success.

Honored Contributor

@CAMOGIRL .........half of the time I am hesitant to say anything to a person because people get insulted so easy.  Even on these boards when commenting on someone else.  Anymore I just keep my mouth shut.  People are gun shy now days.  In my opinion is very, very sad but that is the way of the world anymore.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Re: KG is looking good

[ Edited ]

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@CAMOGIRL .........half of the time I am hesitant to say anything to a person because people get insulted so easy.  Even on these boards when commenting on someone else.  Anymore I just keep my mouth shut.  People are gun shy now days.  In my opinion is very, very sad but that is the way of the world anymore.

@Imaoldhippie.  It is all in the way a person says things. There are some posters who can be counted on to pop in with a nasty, negative post. Another post can can say the same thing but in a mature, polite manner. I see it here all the time.

Example..I don’t like the dress they are showing. It’s not for me.

Example...That is the ugliest thing I have ever seen. That wouldn’t look good on anyone. Who would buy that? Yuk.

See what I mean? Same thing in real life.

Respected Contributor

There is nothing about her that is appealing to me, not a thing.   

Frequent Contributor

I think KG is very pretty and I don't think I would consider her fat. She wears her clothes well. I dont care for bell sleeves or cold shoulder looks or uneven hemlines but some of her basic style clothes are really great. Sometimes a loss of a few pounds just makes you feel more comfortable in your clothes. Her antics and loudness can sometimes get to be a bit much but in general she is fun to watch.

Frequent Contributor

I cant believe that people would take the time to write in about someone's appearance.  Shame on you all.  This should stop.  These hosts are people too and read this stuff.  No wonder some of them quit- the public is cruel.