Honored Contributor

You can tell has has lost some weight.  She went down 1 size in her jeans.  She had stated a while back that she was going to work on her weight.  I hope she continues on her healthy quest.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Super Contributor

Re: KG is looking good

[ Edited ]

She looks the same to me. She said 7lbs is what she lost. Usually weight is first lost in chest and face area. I find it ironic and insulting when someone who is a size 14 (average American women size) can't suddenly be that size?? man. 1 minute she says we are all beautiful and now she has to work on her weight???? Sales gimmick, the all women are beautiful no matter your size comments.

Honored Contributor

@colover ..........no Kim was not a size 14.  Her flexibelle jeans you size down 1 size, so she wore a size 14, now she is down to a size 12.

Nothing wrong with wanting to be healthy and lose a little weight for anyone.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@colover 

@colover wrote:

She looks the same to me. She said 7lbs is what she lost. Usually weight is first lost in chest and face area. I find it ironic and insulting when someone who is a size 14 (average American women size) can't suddenly be that size?? man. 1 minute she says we are all beautiful and now she has to work on her weight???? Sales gimmick, the all women are beautiful no matter your size comments.

@She May have to do it for medical reasons....blood pressure,diabetes or something else.She used to be thin and possibly felt healthier then.She seems to be very happy and confident and I truly believe that she thinks beauty is not a size but an attitude.Weight is just a number but if it affects your health then that number is not good for you.

Trusted Contributor

Love that woman!

She makes me laugh and smile.

Probably just wants a little kudos for losing weight.

I know I would.

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie.  Why do you call her KG?  She has a name.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 @I think many posters use initials for people and products.I have a hard time figuring out what or who they are referring to.I especially have trouble when they do it talking about Wen products.

Honored Contributor

@dex.  One of my pet peeves.  Why should I have to sit here and try to figure out who or what people are talking about?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

losing weight is not just for appearance, it can be a health issue and especially if you gain it around your stomach, that can create many problems.  Not to say that thin people don't have diabites, or other problems, especially if these health issues run in the family. I try to watch my weight, eat healthy and exercise..still have the normal problems that 82 year old has...I have friends that are always mocking me when I eat healthy, and their famous quote, "look at you, you skinny thing"....well, lets say I am far from being skinny, I am a healthy weight for my age and size.  Who's loosing weight and watching their diet...yes the same people that mock me...why?  Knee problems, and other problems all relating to weight.
So anyone who is losing weight to be healthy I applaud them.  So if Kim is losing weight kudos to her, she is a very pretty lady with a great personality and the older she gets it's easier to put on the weight and harder and harder to take off..unfortunately, the weight tends to land in all the wrong places...

Respected Contributor

I liked when she said that she lost some weight and that no one

ever said anything to her. So she points it out, Good for her.

Totally can relate to that.

If it is not a whopping amount of weight, I guess then it is what? - nothing? 

I can drop a size and the only person that ever comments is my husband.

Are women just too hung up on themselves or what?

I never say anything period to anyone when it comes to weight loss anymore.

Like why bother?

They don’t.

-Texas Hill Country-