Valued Contributor

Just wondered if anyone knows if there will be a free shipping day coming up soon!

I have several things I want to get but hate to pay shipping on each one seperately!  I wish the Q would have free shipping on say everything over $50.  That would be so nice & I would probabaly buy a lot more!

Super Contributor

Re: Just wondered if anyone knows if there will be a free shipping day coming up soon!

@LovemybootsI would think there will be something just prior to Black Friday.  Maybe the weekend before?  It's just so hard to tell, but I would check in frequently because on Sunday October 28th the Q had a "flash" free shipping event that was similar to the flash easy pay events, and only lasted for a few hours.  I think it was from noon until 3:59.  I would have missed it if I didn't log on that afternoon.

Honored Contributor

Re: Just wondered if anyone knows if there will be a free shipping day coming up soon!

I doubt it, but that's only my guess.  Sign up for emails.

Valued Contributor

@LoveMeSomeQVC wrote:

@LovemybootsI would think there will be something just prior to Black Friday.  Maybe the weekend before?  It's just so hard to tell, but I would check in frequently because on Sunday October 28th the Q had a "flash" free shipping event that was similar to the flash easy pay events, and only lasted for a few hours.  I think it was from noon until 3:59.  I would have missed it if I didn't log on that afternoon.

Wow I wished I would have checked in that day! 

Respected Contributor

@Lovemyboots  I would sign up for emails.  I think that might be the only way to get advance free shipping notice other then stumbling across if watching or someone posting on line. 

I know I saved about $20 last time just on shipping costs, and one poster saved over $50. 

I wish they would do a "free shipping" over a certain amount spent all the time.  I'm sure it would drive more sales since just about every retailer has some sort of way to get free shipping, either by purchasing a minimum amount or using an online code - and all those retailers can't be losing money by offering free shipping. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Trusted Contributor

they just had free shipping last sunday so it probably won't come around again for a while.  and btw....it was only for 4 or 5 hours....not all day long.