Respected Contributor

Just watching Carolyn on IT Cosmetics

OMG her haircut looks fantastic. She looks younger and thinner to me, good for her.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Just watching Carolyn on IT Cosmetics

@panda1234I like Carolyn Gracie's new haircut too.  It's most flattering to her face.

Last week when Carolyn Pollack (SW jewelry vendor) was on air she was sporting a similar haircut and I thought she and our Carolyn looked like a pair of lovely chic sisters Woman Wink.  Whomever advised their styling should take a bow.  

Occasional Contributor

I love the top she's wearing.  Anyone know if it's Denim and Co and the number?

Respected Contributor

I think her hair always has looked great. The new haircut is really nice. Love watching her.

Respected Contributor

Here we go again, another day another thread as to how a host looks "younger and thinner".

Can't we leave all the hosts alone to fend for themselves.  It's not what we think, it's what they like, it's their body.

New Contributor

[ Edited ]
Here's what Carolyn is wearing.
A309428
Denim & Co. Printed Paisley Bell-Sleeve Blouse w/ Trim
Honored Contributor

She posted this pic on her Facebook. Her new hair cut which she says she is getting alot of compliments on, and her Kindergarten Pic! I love her hair cut.

40152261_2380842918607510_5386803877347590144_n.jpg

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

Here we go again, another day another thread as to how a host looks "younger and thinner".

Can't we leave all the hosts alone to fend for themselves.  It's not what we think, it's what they like, it's their body.

No need for Carolyn to fend for herself -- she's being complimented, not attacked.

Valued Contributor

I love Carolyn, but why would you want to look like you did in kindergarten, lol??
Respected Contributor

Personally, I don't care for her new do.  I thought the top she had on today was dreadful and very unflattering.  Why would you want to draw attention to the widest part of the body?  That awful ruffle did just that.