Regular Contributor

Quit hawking that silver and pearl necklace already.  If it hasn't sold out by now, obviously not enough people are interested in it.  And the pop-up on the website is getting really annoying. Anyone else out there bothered by this???

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen a silver and pearl necklace and have a pop-up blocker to make them go away. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@retiredatlast - I'm not sure what necklace you are talking about, but I'm curious why you're so upset seeing it.

QVC reaches a lot of people. There are always people who haven't seen it and may be interested in buying it.  

You may not like something, but another customer might think it's perfect for her!  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I have been off and on all day and I never saw that necklace.  Sounds beautiful though.

Honored Contributor

What necklace are we talking about?

Honored Contributor

Re: Just stop already!

[ Edited ]

Id rather see jewelry and that silver and pearl necklace rather than the same ole, same ole--- all these stick' em lights in various configurations, the spurtle in various configurations , the Halo chargers, and mattresses....these same tired repetitive presentations make me not watch QVC......

Personally, though, the OP has a point, jewelry has been a problem category for QVC for many years now....I think they need to get new buyers....its the same chains, byzantine styles, circle designs or diamonque pieces that attract very few buyers as jewelry sales continue to decline......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon 

Apparently only the OP knows and doesn't care to share, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: Just stop already!

[ Edited ]

@retiredatlast Oh my you're obviously very upset about this! Go have a cookie, you'll feel better Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Nope!  Not annoyed at all.

If you want to shop online, then get used to all the marketing that goes with it.

Like @Kachina624 said

Just get a Pop-up blocker or Ad-a-ware!

The world of marketing isn't going to stop using online techniques designed to make us spend money just cuz they annoy us!  LOL

Respected Contributor

@retiredatlast wrote:

Quit hawking that silver and pearl necklace already.  If it hasn't sold out by now, obviously not enough people are interested in it.  And the pop-up on the website is getting really annoying. Anyone else out there bothered by this???

Can you post a picture? It sounds pretty!

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky