Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@faeriemoon 

Apparently only the OP knows and doesn't care to share, LOL!

@KingstonsMom I took a peek on the homepage and I think it might be the set of two bead necklaces.  A weekly special value.  Ultrafine; one with a silver bead, one with a stone bead.  No pearls.

Don't think she's going to come back and tell us though...

Respected Contributor

@retiredatlast wrote:

Quit hawking that silver and pearl necklace already.  If it hasn't sold out by now, obviously not enough people are interested in it.  And the pop-up on the website is getting really annoying. Anyone else out there bothered by this???

No

Honored Contributor

@KatieB 

LOL!

837514213.gif

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Not the jewelry I notice but apparel. They place things on clearance at too high a price, and they don't sell a lot, so it keeps returning and returning.

Do like B&M and when on sale or clearance, make it low enough to go away. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Just stop already!

[ Edited ]

I have an ad blocker, but this little pop=up ad in the right top corner announces that it is going going gone soon and doesn't get blocked.

Don't forget all the vacuums that they sell weekly.

Honored Contributor

Actually I thought it sounded pretty too so I looked up silver and pearl necklace and there are some "diamonique by the yard with pearls and diamonique on silver chain that are pretty but overpriced I think.

Diamonique by the Yard w/ Pearl Accents 36" Necklace, Sterling Silver - J371896j371896

It is very pretty.

this is a terrible picture but the video shows it better. It comes in silver and gold.

But like the op I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere so it might not be the one. But then again I don't watch that much anymore.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

This seems to be a great sales tactic. Make people hunt the product out of curiosity. 

Valued Contributor

@Spurt I rather watch some football. I miss it already. 

Honored Contributor

@MrSour wrote:

@Spurt I rather watch some football. I miss it already. 

@MrSour 

Come watch with me!  We get the NFL ticket and I stil have 31 games taped to watch!

LOL

Just watched the Colts beat GB in OT last night!

Regular Contributor

For those of you who have questions about my original post, I was referring to a pop-up add for a QVC item that appears when I open the QVC site.  It is on the right hand side of my screen and is quite large.  It blocks a portion of the screen and does not go away unless I actually close it out myself.  I do have an ad block on my computer, but ad blockers only block external ads from other sites, not ones from the site you are currently on.  I just find it annoying, since I cannot see the homepage unless I close it out myself.  I wouldn't mind if it were suggestions based on my viewing history, but some of these items, like the silver and pearl necklace, just keep coming up with constant new price reductions.  Not a life shattering problem, just wanted to know if others were experiencing this issue as well.  (I understand that this is a marketing tool used by QVC to promote business.)

For those of you who wanted to know the item, it is a bold figaro type link neck chain with stations of pearl clusters along the chain.  Don't know the item number, since I close it out as soon as I see it.