Honored Contributor

Just received a phone call from QVC

I didn't pick it up, as I've received weird calls from our local utilities.  I called cust service and they had a note that they tried to call me.  Didn't leave a message.  Anyone have calls from them?

Honored Contributor

Re: Just received a phone call from QVC

No, never.  I wonder what they wanted?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Many people have reported receiving calls from CS recently doing satisfaction surveys.  You missed your chance.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Community-Chat/Received-a-call-from-QVC/td-p/7900817

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Ju@st received a phone call from QVC

@songbird   Others have mentioned receiving calls from QVC regarding their opinions.  I think it is a safe practice to call back on some calls to confirm their origination, but it was probably legit as several posters have been receiving these calls.

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

No, never.  I wonder what they wanted?

The person I talked to thinks it was some kind of survey about indivdual customers, etc.  Their shopping habits

Contributor

Yes.  I had a missed call from them a while back shortly after purchasing an iPad.  When I returned the call, they said that they were concerned because I usually don't make such large purchases and wanted to verify that it was actually me who ordered the iPad. That actually impressed me because at my job, I handled all kinds of fraud. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Ju@st received a phone call from QVC

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@songbird   Others have mentioned receiving calls from QVC regarding their opinions.  I think it is a safe practice to call back on some calls to confirm their origination, but it was probably legit as several posters have been receiving these calls.

QVC has been inundated with calls regarding Dan and Carolyn I had heard. Perhaps this is a way of reaching out to mend fences and see how customers are feeling. I know dozens have boycotted QVC since the untimely departures.

Esteemed Contributor

I've received pre recorded calls from CS to state that an order is on back order or has been cancelled from the vendor. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

During normal circumstances, i never pick on a call from a business or unknown resident ( while recently just having had emergency surgery, i did haave numerous calls a day from the corporation i work for, the short tem disabilty co,, the home health agency and my insurance..i had to answer my phone, it was like a part job). Again, during normal times, i will not answer business or stranger calls.

If a message is not left, then i no longer care who or why they called.

If QVC called and did not leave a message...dont give it another thought.

Regular Contributor

No I would not get any from them because they are not in my contact list so it goes directly to spam. I don't have time for surveys. If they want to know how they are treating us they should come here to the forums and pay attention to what is being stated.

Nah!! I rather eat mud than do a survey---I ain't doing it!!!  Woman Very Happy

I sent this message from the last living brain cell I have.