Honored Contributor

Just my observation: Is ITKWD going by the "wayside" (JMO)

in reviewing the program guide I see tonight's ITKWD has been shortened to 1 hour vs 3 hour slot (or lately 2 hr).  I can say this is the only time I tune into Q just to watch as I enjoy David! Even if he's a bit Quirky & happy dance too!!! 

I guess this segment may have run its course -- I have noticed not many NEW or innovative products (even checking online product line I like).  

Personally, I would be sad to see this segment go BUT who knows maybe the powers that be need to make more room for Lori (LOGO) 🙄😳,  Josie Maran (Argan oil that I can buy in

drugstore), Computers which are not newest versions, My Pillow 💤💤💤, Susan Graver more overpriced clothing, Lori Greiner  (I don't think she ever invented anything just buys ideas) & more repetitive shows!!! Of course, JMO ....

Although, I did see today a few hours dedicated to "Gourmet Holiday" guess it's time to clean out the "Q pantry" or push the honey bells (I fell for that once horrible not juicy like he shows)!

that we can use in the Vita-Mix system that's been a TSV more times than I can remember!

Maybe, it's finally happened I have "lost my interest in QVC"🤔 After 25+ years - time to move on! OR just too much time on my hands today that I noticed this...and before the "snarky" replies come yup I'm sure Q doesn't care because I do flick the channel a lot but not during ITKWD😉

Trusted Contributor

Re: Just my observation: Is ITKWD going by the "wayside" (JMO)

homedecor1:  I could be wrong but I think itkwd is 2 hours tonight.

Honored Contributor

@colleena

thank you but my guide says 8-9. Although, since my new cable provider took over all the info is messed up and of course, we now have to have a digital box to get Q...

Honored Contributor

@colleena

thank you but my guide says 8-9. Although, since my new cable provider took over all the info is messed up and of course, we now have to have a digital box to get Q...

4:00-7: gourmet holiday

7-8: vitamix

8-9: ITKWD (probably 45 min will be spent on TSV 😉)

9-12:  the shop

Honored Contributor

Seems like David is either on vacation or sick alot (JMO).

Respected Contributor

The online program guide says 2 hours, which makes sense since the TSV is a kitchen item. 

Honored Contributor

Conicidentally, Gabrielle has a blog today with a clam bisque recipe using the Vitamix.

Honored Contributor

my channel guide shows an hour of vitamix, then an hour of in the kitchen with david.

prior to that it is showing a 3 hour gourmet holiday show!

of course, the online guides have been known to be wrong at times.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

David seems have lots of vacation days, he has been there a long time.  Jane T. has been there a long time also but seems she never goes on vacation and is on all the time.  Not dissing her, just an observation.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@chlema wrote:

David seems have lots of vacation days, he has been there a long time.  Jane T. has been there a long time also but seems she never goes on vacation and is on all the time.  Not dissing her, just an observation.

David has been a host a long time.....he is most likely ready to retire and enjoy the fruits of his labor. I see that coming very soon.