Super Contributor

Re: Just learned that you get charged twice on return shipping fees..........

When I did the live chat with the CS, I asked her, "so I am charged twice  for the S/H of $3.50 and she said yes...  That's what was so crazy to me... 

Super Contributor

But I was......  I am going to contact customer service and see what I can find out...

Super Contributor

That's what I thought..... too 

Honored Contributor

Pay for your items using PayPal.  They will pick up the cost of return shipping for up to $30 for each item up to 12 times in a calandar year.

You can't beat that.  

Respected Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

Pay for your items using PayPal.  They will pick up the cost of return shipping for up to $30 for each item up to 12 times in a calandar year.

You can't beat that.  

Is that right?  I didn't know that!!!

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

@Sunniegirl Rather than CS I will again suggest you email the Social Team.

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

I don't think QVC shipping and return fees are out of line at all.  I find them to be comparable to other online retailers, and cheaper than several. 

Even those that offer "free" shipping and returns have conditions applied to them.

@geezerette   Unless Q has something I need to have that no one else sells, I order from retailers who have free shipping and free returns. Nordstrom will send you a $10 eye liner sharpener at no cost, so will Amazon. Banana Republic, J Crew and the other places I shop have a $50 min. order for free shipping or free ship/free returns.  

I've ordered an item from QVC on 5 easy pays and when I returned it, the credit was as little as $.25 because the original shipping charge and the cost of their label was deducted. I think many times before ordering here and then make sure I'll be keeping the item.  

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

I don't think QVC shipping and return fees are out of line at all.  I find them to be comparable to other online retailers, and cheaper than several. 

Even those that offer "free" shipping and returns have conditions applied to them.

@geezerette   Unless Q has something I need to have that no one else sells, I order from retailers who have free shipping and free returns. Nordstrom will send you a $10 eye liner sharpener at no cost, so will Amazon. Banana Republic, J Crew and the other places I shop have a $50 min. order for free shipping or free ship/free returns.  

I've ordered an item from QVC on 5 easy pays and when I returned it, the credit was as little as $.25 because the original shipping charge and the cost of their label was deducted. I think many times before ordering here and then make sure I'll be keeping the item.  

@Shanus 

Of course!  I naturally assume that everyone buys where they can get the best deal for themselves.

Honored Contributor

@spent2much wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

You can't beat that.  

@spent2much @Carmie tha is correct but I have a heck of a time trying to get that refund from PayPal for QVC purchases because QVC doesn't break down how they do the refund.  Honestly with any returns to QVC, you are much better off paying for the return yourself so you have a receipt to submit to PP for the amount you paid.  Do not use the Q return label.  

The last time I made a return to QVC, they issued me a refund for the purchase price, then charged me (via PP) the $6.95 for the return label fee.  When I submitted the documents to get the $6.95 refunded, they wouldn't give me the refund because they wanted to see a receipt with the full purchase price and then the $6.95 deducted from my refund.  We went round and round with me submitting documents multiple times and they never would refund the $6.95 to me.          

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@spent2much wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

You can't beat that.  

@spent2much @Carmie tha is correct but I have a heck of a time trying to get that refund from PayPal for QVC purchases because QVC doesn't break down how they do the refund.  Honestly with any returns to QVC, you are much better off paying for the return yourself so you have a receipt to submit to PP for the amount you paid.  Do not use the Q return label.  

The last time I made a return to QVC, they issued me a refund for the purchase price, then charged me (via PP) the $6.95 for the return label fee.  When I submitted the documents to get the $6.95 refunded, they wouldn't give me the refund because they wanted to see a receipt with the full purchase price and then the $6.95 deducted from my refund.  We went round and round with me submitting documents multiple times and they never would refund the $6.95 to me.          

Just pay for the return fee at the PO.  Save your receipt.  Submit the receipt along with a screen print of the return.