Regular Contributor

Just had to comment on programming....

My kind of day....Quacker and Valerie.  Not a pillow, mattress or computer in sight !

Respected Contributor

Re: Just had to comment on programming....

Just hope Valerie has some new items.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Caught the showing of Kim Gravel and her faux leather jacket.  Since when did faux leather render a price tag of $118.00????  It's FAUX as in not real, fake, imitation!!!  This is as pricey as the real thing sold here.  Stitched down pleats in the front does not mean they used $118 worth of thread.  How utterly ridiculous.

Esteemed Contributor

The Quacker TSV is awful.

Esteemed Contributor

Agree....awful and silly look.   Why do adult designers have to overdo everything - it's either buttons - - or bows - - or a zaggy hemline.   I usually turn my short casual pant hem up one fold.  Can't do with buttons and bows on the bottom.  D&C and QF seem to design for little girls more than us.

Honored Contributor

I just bought two pairs of the D & Co. capris TSV.....  I haven't even gotten them yet and here's another Capri TSV.....  I might have preferred Quacker's... but at $40 a pop I'm not willing to add another garment to my credit card.   

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor

@Suzy Q from PA, I don't watch those shows myself, but it's good to hear that you were having a fun day with them! Thanks for saying so.

Honored Contributor

Looking at spring lineups on 2 other sites are SO much nicer than here.  A very wide variety of designers, styles, fabrics, colors, better prices or similar for MUCH better goods. 

It is SO sad here to scroll through what's being offered - nothing but capri pants, hi-lows that are SO yesterday's styles. There is absolutely nothing at QVC that I would spend money on, sadly been that way for YEARS.

The home pages of these other sites are even done better, nicer, more to offer.