Valued Contributor

Re: Just got email re gift cards

On 11/16/2014 slukes_84 said:

If I bought the the cards for myself can I used them immediately and on the tsv

Sure, as soon as they send the email with your egift card number and pin, you should be good to "spend away"!

Occasional Contributor

I just want to check with those who have received their promotional giftcards - was it sent at the same time as the other gift card(s)?

My ecards are sent, but I got no promotional card (not listed in the order, either.) I did check my spam box and nothing is there. I thought this promotion ran through the end of the day.

Update: I contacted customer service - they had a technical issue this afternoon. I've received the promotional giftcard, now. Hooray for the quick catch & fix!

Respected Contributor

On 11/16/2014 PugandFrenchie said:

I just want to check with those who have received their promotional giftcards - was it sent at the same time as the other gift card(s)?

My ecards are sent, but I got no promotional card (not listed in the order, either.) I did check my spam box and nothing is there. I thought this promotion ran through the end of the day.

Yes, both mine came through at the same time. I just got back on and ordered another one a few minutes ago.