Honored Contributor

Re: Just don't understand ...

@CalminHeartwrote:

It's not entertainment. It's immature, classless, and clueless about their viewers and the world of shopping.

The CEO wants hosts to entertain. They could entertain by being adults (yes, even have fun) without resorting to antics and ridiculousness.

And they wonder why their quarterly reports are lousy......

@CalminHeart

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirlwrote:

I just don't understand why 2 hosts are needed to do a show. It becomes an entertainment show instead of a host doing her job which is explaining what she is trying to sell. Please go back to the old way QVC...one host per show. Leah can handle it just perfectly!!

@bargainsgirlAnother reason I just stopped all Q except forums.

Valued Contributor

@Neetgal2Some people have the gift of too much gab, JT.

Respected Contributor

Another problem with the two host system IMO is it sets them up to compete with each other since I don't see them being in sync for the most part. What a waste of resources. Cat Sad

Respected Contributor

@CalminHeartwrote:

It's not entertainment. It's immature, classless, and clueless about their viewers and the world of shopping.

The CEO wants hosts to entertain. They could entertain by being adults (yes, even have fun) without resorting to antics and ridiculousness.

And they wonder why their quarterly reports are lousy......

I agree with you but I meant THEY (the hosts) think they are entertaining. I think they are acting like fools!

Honored Contributor

@Neetgal2wrote:

Some people have "a gift of gab" and are not really using their public speaking skills when hosting.

Gift of gab = Jane T. @Neetgal2

Honored Contributor

A few very major companies have cut the "dead wood". Although I feel badly for those people who are now jobless, it's a way for a company whith an iffy bottom line to make an effort to recover.

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirlThere are 2 hosts, the vendor and shots to the models, doing the makeuop, wearing the clothing, etc. Too many cooks in the ktichen!