Esteemed Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

I enjoy Shawn............will take her any day over Coco

Who's Coco? Is that Courtney? Why do they call her that?

Valued Contributor
SK, definitely not a fan. She's gotten too frantic, hyper, and scattered, completely ill prepared. Too concerned about " I'm gettin', I bought".
Valued Contributor

@Spurt  - Maybe QVC is listening to their viewers and maybe the majority of their viewers like Shawn.

Honored Contributor

Re: Just curious

[ Edited ]

@PatriciaG wrote:

@Spurt  - Maybe QVC is listening to their viewers and maybe the majority of their viewers like Shawn.

@PatriciaG 

Yes, they could be, and then maybe again---maybe not because certain brands underperformed according to one of Qurate's Press Conferences.  And just today QVC had an "encore presentation" of a previous TSV, translation---- they didnt sell enough.....And why did they bring Leah in on Tuesdays to co-host with Shawn, and Courtney in on some of Shawn's Friday/Saturday shows and Courtney wasn't the social media host either, she was presenting items and shows werent that long either....it's all very interesting...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

@kelsey17 wrote:

I enjoy Shawn............will take her any day over Coco

Who's Coco? Is that Courtney? Why do they call her that?

@Effie54  Coco is Courtney's nickname.  Some of the hosts call her that, especially Shawn.