Valued Contributor

Was just watching a C. Wonder show this morning.  Several items in the show were on clearance, but when I looked online to check details, I noticed there were no reviews on these items.  It seems odd there wasn't one review if these items were in inventory and now are on clearance.  Any thoughts?  I thought it odd.

Esteemed Contributor

This has been the case for couple of months.  I could be wrong - but could be too many negative reviews and the Q is trying to get rid of item via clearance.  I did see a few - and reviews weren't good.  If no review - I don't give the item a second look.

Valued Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

This has been the case for couple of months.  I could be wrong - but could be too many negative reviews and the Q is trying to get rid of item via clearance.  I did see a few - and reviews weren't good.  If no review - I don't give the item a second look.

Thanks, that's exactly what I thought, so declined to order.

Honored Contributor

I have seen some cases where it seems QVC changes an item number but if you put the product in the search bar the product with orginal item number comes up with many negative reviews............one example for me personally was Valerie Parr Hill's Candles With Words.....the quality was so poor, and even a thumprint embedded in the frosted glass on the candle container....I wondered where my review had gone and I happened to check my orders on another item and noticed my candle order and the different item number........Woman Frustrated

If no reviews and its on clearance ---do not stop go and pass it for sure!!!  Even "as is" items have reviews---and you know what the "as is" items Ive purchased have been great--no problems....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”