Honored Contributor

Just a thought! Shipping Delays...and RETURNS...

Just thinking...

So many "loyal" QVC customers seem to have been patient (including me) during the big "warehouse update" which PRIOR to COVID impacted all orders.  

Then there is the Mail Innovations or whatever its called that HOLDS our orders once transferred from UPS or whatever shipper it starts with UNTIL transferred to POST OFFICE and we cross our fingers we get the packages.

Yes, I know the banner is at the top of the "ordering page" stating NOW Covid is the problem.

Sorry, but if other retailers can tell you when you are placing a order then I believe the hosts of QVC should be upfront with customers who see a item, go online (bypassing main page) and order....then WAIT WAIT WAIT sometimes 10-12 days before the VENDOR or QVC Warehouse ships.

at least putting it on the ORDER section in BOLD RED LETTERS then a customer would have the choice to order or not!

Sadly, QVC is doing nothing for its customers, I laugh when clearance sometimes is as little as $2.00 yet shipping is $5.50+.  

RETURNS:  Take weeks to be received and credited!  

How come other retailers as soon as the "scan" on the pre-paid return package slip or code is activated can issue REFUND.  WHY can't QVC do this instead of customer waiting?  Or give customer the ability to go online and do a online RETURN form, issue a scan code vs. waiting til it is received (which could take weeks) by Mail Innovations to a warehouse? Your system should know if it was EZ pay or fees to deduct as your IT people programmed it..

Sure would save alot of complaints from customers and the customer waiting and waiting ...

Personally, I only order if I know its something I won't need anytime soon

Honored Contributor

Re: Just a thought! Shipping Delays...and RETURNS...

The TSV sheets from 3 weeks ago just shipped and will not be here until the middle of the week

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@homedecor1    We've been patient with QVC through one thing after another for a very long time, haven't we?  Think how well they could be doing if they didn't have so many POed ex-customers.  You'd think eventually the stockholders would get wise and revolt.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I see that it's stated on each item:

We're working hard to safely ship, so orders may be delayed.Due to additional safety precautions, you may experience delays that impact your order’s expected delivery date.

With the safety of our QVC team members being paramount, we appreciate your patience as you may experience longer-than-normal wait times contacting our Customer Service team. If you need to reach us, here’s how:

• Phone Support & Live Chat: Monday‒Sunday, 7am‒1am ET
  • Facebook, Facebook Messenger & Instagram: Monday‒Sunday, 7am‒1am ET
  • Automated Ordering: Available 24/7

You can always access info on orders, returns & Easy Pay® by searching Order Status or My Account.

Contributor

Totally agree. I've had an item I ordered on May 1st that's still in process. 

As far as the packages going from ups to mail innovations before the post office is a nightmare.  Just had a food item that ups could have delivered that instead went to mail innovations from ups...was transferred to the wrong post office. ..needed to be corrected to get to the right post office to be delivered .  Qvc needs to get a handle on their shipping.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rms1954 

I haven't seen this statement on the order page UNTIL you pointed it out!  I ordered something on Wednesday & this statement was not there (it wasn't this item).

6AD78521-F2DB-4345-ACDF-42830975E308.jpeg

Geez maybe QVC Powers that Be finally are getting the message...customers are complaining & fed up!!!

Good to see they listen OR read these forums🙂

Still need to address returns...

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@rms1954 

I haven't seen this statement on the order page UNTIL you pointed it out!  I ordered something on Wednesday & this statement was not there (it wasn't this item).

6AD78521-F2DB-4345-ACDF-42830975E308.jpeg

Geez maybe QVC Powers that Be finally are getting the message...customers are complaining & fed up!!!

Good to see they listen OR read these forums🙂

Still need to address returns...

Baby steps LOL.

Respected Contributor

I have a couple things that have been delayed that I’m waiting to ship.  I’ve seen a few things since I’ve been waiting that I was tempted to order but I don’t want to have a pile up of orders.  So I’m not going to order until I receive my delayed orders.   

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

I see that it's stated on each item:

We're working hard to safely ship, so orders may be delayed.Due to additional safety precautions, you may experience delays that impact your order’s expected delivery date.

With the safety of our QVC team members being paramount, we appreciate your patience as you may experience longer-than-normal wait times contacting our Customer Service team. If you need to reach us, here’s how:

• Phone Support & Live Chat: Monday‒Sunday, 7am‒1am ET
  • Facebook, Facebook Messenger & Instagram: Monday‒Sunday, 7am‒1am ET
  • Automated Ordering: Available 24/7

You can always access info on orders, returns & Easy Pay® by searching Order Status or My Account.

I noticed this today too.  It wasn't there two days ago but it's good they finally added it.  Amazon and lots of other retailers added shipping delays/information 2 months ago.

I totally understand delays due to covid.  Not every business is back open.  Even if open, they may be half staffed or missing a lot of employees.  We have to be extra patient right now.

OP is correct that we've seen all kinds of excuses from Q for years about delays in shipping and in processing returns.  Those are the ones that get irritating. I don't understand it since other large retailers can ship same or next day.  A few take a couple of days but it's rare to see the delays like at Q.  The same is the case with returns.

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1  Yes that was definatley not there a few days ago!   We all understand what's been happening but as we have been over numerous times, the Q has been sluggish for a long time now, one excuse after the other.  And if they hold off on your refund/credit then they are earning interest on your money!   They have to be hurting, though they did supposedly get a lot of new customers since everyone has been home so that's probably what's keeping them going.