Trusted Contributor

Re: Just a thought! Shipping Delays...and RETURNS...

I see these complaints, and I think, maybe, I'm just lucky? 

I have an order delivered, today, that arrived, 8 days from ordering. This has been my experience, with recent orders. 
I'm on the west coast, Washington, and this is a typical time frame, for on line orders. 

I've ordered more, from QVC, during this pandemic, than, I have in years. 

I can't address returns, since I try not to order, if there's any chance of needing to return. I Hate! returning, for all kinds of reasons. I don't really care, if the company handles the returns, overnight, or it takes weeks.  If I find, I have to return much, to a company, I won't continue to shop there.  

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have a package that was accepted in our post office on August 17, according to my order status, but still has not been delivered (Aug. 22). This has happened many times with packages from QVC but never with orders from any other website.  It finally arriverd on Aug. 27! 

Honored Contributor

It's easy for QVC to stay silent and let the USPS take the blame.  

My take is IF USPS is holding QVC packages longer for bulk delivery it must be in QVC'S CONTRACT with the shipper to do that OR QVC would be raising holy heck with them about it.

My other USPS packages come right on through.  At least where I live.  BUT I notice QVC's stuff gets sent out and back in batches.  

SO it is QVC's problem or at least way they agreed to ship wouldn't you say?  Maybe it's just 'cause I'm small town but I only see it with QVC stuff.

Respected Contributor

@Sooner I totally agree with what you said, particularly about the contract Q may have with USPS. I have also noticed same when purchasing elsewhere, no problem. Rarely do my Q Mail Innovations packages arrive by or on EDD, usually 5-10 days later and this year many have gone totally missing, refunded by Q.
Valued Contributor

It is a huge issue & QVC seems to ignore it! I really won't order anything right now unless I have something & need a replacement. Covid seems to be an excuse. Other retailers have figured out how to ship & return or exchange items in a timely manner. 

New Contributor

OMG, I've been with QVC for over 30 yrs. It has never, ever been this bad. It can't all be blamed on covid-19. The return labels, ift's ever even included, no more self adhesive?

With the billion dollar industry, sticky labels are too expensive? The labels are misprinted so that I actually had to cut it apart and piece it back together like a jigsaw puzzle. This is their way of discouraging returns? If the merchandise hadn't become so shoddy lately, there would be less returns. I too had a 3 week delay on posting to my account and crediting my credit card. I called customer service, a 25 minute hold on my cell phone minutes just to speak to someone. Then another 15 minutes to straighten things out.

I do love the idea of online shopping, however, I'm stressed enough these days without having to deal with, what should be a stressless transaction. To the billionaire,,,, spend some profit!!