Respected Contributor

Re: Just a thought! Shipping Delays...and RETURNS...

@rms1954 yes they do say that - on the front page and on orders but checking your order status is an issue as well. Half the time the info says "in process" with no tracking and then when you do get tracking on it, information is often missing there as well.

I had a package that was "lost" somewhere in transit well before the current crisis impacting shipping. I called the post office about it and they told me that because it began its journey to me as a UPS shipment with their tracking information the post office has no way to track those numbers so I was stuck. It finally arrived but I have to really want the item AND not need it in a hurry to order from QVC these days.

Honored Contributor

I have had very good luck with my items being shipped out and received very quickly by me.  However, my return did take quite a long time to get processed.

QVC certainly isn't the only one with shipping issues.  Just about everyone I have ordered from, with the exception of Amazon, has had major delays in processing and shipping.

Occasional Contributor

I recently did a return to HSN and it was done in the regular (pre-Covid) time. I can understand some delays, but it seems like Q returns are taking forever.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

For once, I'm getting concerned.  Can't cancel & doesn't say "in process".  Actually says nothing "except being prepared & gonna get here safe & sound"😉

It was ordered last Tuesday ...no tracking, no anything...in limbo

My other order is sitting in Jacksonville distribution hub no movement or update.  Estimated delivery was 5/24 -- Gonna give it another few days...

I see the UPS truck & get excited -- then he drives right by🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁

Frequent Contributor

I dont understand how they are shiping items, I orderd the 2 bra TSV, (2 Sets), 1 has been shipped and the other is still in processing since May 17th. I also Ordered a tie die shirt on the 22nd still in process. I also ordered the Spenco TSV on the 26th and its already been shipped, I dont see how one item ordered 3 weeks ago hasnt been shipped but something ordered 4 days ago gets shipped? Just my opinion

Trusted Contributor

I have been very patient and understanding, however I placed 3 orders for Carole Hochman pajama on 5/13 they are still in the process. The one set was in stock when I ordered it and for weeks after, now all of a sudden that set which sat in process for 3 weeks in now on waitlist. Not sure I will get ever receive that set. I do think over 3 weeks sitting in process is a bit over the top and I do think since the Q knows there are shipping delays that we should have the option to cancell an order if it sits for this long. I don't know why they aren't correcting this. Anyway some day I guess they will be shipped.

Frequent Contributor

Yes to this. I ordered an Isaac Mizrahi raincoat May 2nd. It went into process for about 10 days. Then it was listed as backordered on my account, but was in stock according to the website. When I called about this, they said it was in process. A few days later, it was still In process, but there was a twenty dollar price reduction. I called, finally got a live person after a significant wait where I could not even get into a queue to wait on the line for a person, and had to try multiple times.  I was told that I could not get the price lowered even though it had not shipped yet because it was in the advanced part of the ordering process. She did put a note in my order on the computer, so supposedly I will get the twenty dollars credited when it arrives after calling them again. So far though, it is STILL in process as of today. I was billed the first EZ pay installment.

Valued Contributor

@Memberinnj wrote:

I've had mail innovation lose 2 packages from Q, the tracking says accepted at post office yet no package is delivered, I tried calling Q to see what's going on since the package had no movement in over a week, after holding for almost forever the Q rep said she couldn't do anything I should wait to get the package. I called USPS who took the info and forwarded it to my local post office and they said they don't have the package. Again I called and again held on forever only to be told well, tracking shows it's there, so who do I believe the post office or the Q? I'm about done ordering from Q, returns take FOREVER to credit back and it's my tough luck I'm out the money for a package that's floating in space.

. I had a package accepted by the post office on May 12 th which I just received on Tuesday. After calling the post office I learned that Ups drops off huge boxes of qvc orders at the post office and then marks them as accepted. Sometimes they are recorded that way before the post office receives the huge box. The postal clerk told me she answers this question all day. However, coincidentally I did receive my package the very next day. I don't know if she actually looked for my package after we got off the phone or if I would have received it the next day regardless of our conversation.

Occasional Contributor

Yes, I agree with you. I order JAI on this website, but not anymore. Forget about getting it within a couple weeks, but when I've had to return an items, it takes over a month to get credited, and that only happens when I call them. Jtv is amazing, and I will continue ordering there (3 days to get it to me, and 3 days to get my credit). It seems like QVC just wants to hold onto my money for as long as they can.

Contributor

Purchases set in process forever and not able to cancel when sick of waiting for them to ship.  When they finally ship, they set at the post office for days waiting to move on or be out for delivery. 

I get orders from other places so much quicker.  I've had it with the Q's shipping.