Respected Contributor

Re: Just a thought! Shipping Delays...and RETURNS...

I was beginning to think that the delays were related to the new 90 day return policy. When the return policy was 30 days then inventory was replenished with returns. Then a return would be sent out to fill a new order.

Contributor

I've had mail innovation lose 2 packages from Q, the tracking says accepted at post office yet no package is delivered, I tried calling Q to see what's going on since the package had no movement in over a week, after holding for almost forever the Q rep said she couldn't do anything I should wait to get the package. I called USPS who took the info and forwarded it to my local post office and they said they don't have the package. Again I called and again held on forever only to be told well, tracking shows it's there, so who do I believe the post office or the Q? I'm about done ordering from Q, returns take FOREVER to credit back and it's my tough luck I'm out the money for a package that's floating in space.

Respected Contributor

@Memberinnj wrote:

I've had mail innovation lose 2 packages from Q, the tracking says accepted at post office yet no package is delivered, I tried calling Q to see what's going on since the package had no movement in over a week, after holding for almost forever the Q rep said she couldn't do anything I should wait to get the package. I called USPS who took the info and forwarded it to my local post office and they said they don't have the package. Again I called and again held on forever only to be told well, tracking shows it's there, so who do I believe the post office or the Q? I'm about done ordering from Q, returns take FOREVER to credit back and it's my tough luck I'm out the money for a package that's floating in space.

In my area, once it is accepted by the USPS, it could be 3 days before I receive.

Super Contributor

Recently I ordered 2 Life Is Good t-shirts for my friends & our Memorial Day beach trip. I rec’d an email that stated ONE of the 2 shirts was “delayed”. I decided to cancel since one without the other would not work for me. (I couldn’t give one and not the other). The item WOULD NOT CANCEL, however, I still HAVE NOT REC’d the 2nd shirt. Ridiculous. How could one have arrived and not the other..... Same item number, ordered at the same moment......
Trusted Contributor

My order was supposedly sent out on May 6 and even had a UPS tracking number.  The only status ever shown was "Order processed - ready for UPS".  Finally QVC voided the order on 5/22.  However, my credit card was charged on May 7.  Anyone confident that a refund will be forthcoming?  I am not.

Occasional Contributor

RETURNS - I dropped off a package at my local post office early April to return to the Q. The label was printed from my account. I have already made 2 value payments on both items but I have yet to receive a credit for the items returned. When I call customer service you can't speak to anyone about your return and I have completed the e-mail in Customer Chat or Contact Us or whatever it is called and got a generic message about a delay in returns being processed. I do understand that times are different right now but QVC is using my money and I need my money refunded to me. Just sayin'

Respected Contributor

I ordered my first AnyBody item on 5/11.  Website said it would be delivered 5/15.  On 5/22, I got an updated email saying it would be further delayed.  On 5/23 I got an email saying The Q was crediting me $10 for the delay.

Meantime, I'm waiting for 3 other items in addition to the AnyBody jumpsuit.

Yesterday, I ordered 2 pair of shoes from Macy's.  They're already on the way.  Go figure!!!

BUT, HSN has messed up two items I returned for size exchanges.  They refunded my account instead of sending me the exchanges.  I guess I didn't need those jeans, huh??!!  HSN shipping might be quicker than QVC, but I've never had a problem with QVC shipping.

Contributor

They never credited me.  😥😥😥

Respected Contributor

@granddi wrote:

@Memberinnj wrote:

In my area, once it is accepted by the USPS, it could be 3 days before I receive.

@granddi Ditto here.  My experience with USPS has been HORRIBLE.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm not ordering anything else from QVC until I receive my backed up orders. I'm not having problems with Amazon or Nordstroms.  Smiley Surprised

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning