Contributor

Just a little annoyed about today's TSV

On March 26 i purchased the TSV..it was a Tracphone plan and phone for $119..so today they are offering a similar phone, although a different brand, with the same Tracphone plan for $99....I can't see much difference between this phone and the one in March, an LG Optimus Dynamic II......so who is getting the bargain??? somehow don't think it was me....my QVC shopping is getting to be less and less......and soon it is none!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Just a little annoyed about today's TSV

Shame on you. You figured out that QVC is less than ""honest"".

They do this a lot lately. Things must be rough in the bean counting department.

Sorry that you got ripped off!

Respected Contributor

I got the same LG you did on March 26 and, had both of these phones been sold side-by-side, I'd still have chosen the LG.

What worries you masters you.
Regular Contributor

Same here. I just hope I ended up with the better phone.

Respected Contributor

I love the LG. I'm discovering new things about it every day. The screen's a bit bigger than the Samsung, too.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

They do that with items all the time. You buy one item as a TSV and then in a few months they have another TSV with the item you bought plus 2 other items with it for approximately the same price. I guess that's business. That is also why I'm not in a hurry to buy any more.

Super Contributor

I don't buy electronics here anymore, and I loathe the infomercials for an hour. ZZZzzzzzz

Honored Contributor

The March TSV also had a shipping and handling charge. I cannot remember if it cam with 1400 minutes, but I think it did.
Trusted Contributor

This also means we're going to be bored out of our gourds with electronics today! They seem to chase people away on the weekends with electronics. They're really a good deal, tablets are often not newest versions. You just do better not shopping the Q for electronics.

Regular Contributor

Read the reviews....you have the better phone!