Esteemed Contributor

(Just) Jill Bauer new Today Show Appearance

For those who enjoyed Jill's previous Today Show appearances, she will be back sometime in January with a new segment on pillows, sheets and linens. 

The exact date has not been announced.  Her  rerigerator organization segment was rerun during a Today Show program last week. 

I look forward to this next appearance.

Honored Contributor

Re: (Just) Jill Bauer new Today Show Appearance

I wouldn't be surprised if she showed how to fold a fitted sheet!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if she showed how to fold a fitted sheet!!!!!

I would definitely tune in for that as no matter HOW MANY You Tube videos I've watched to master that task, nothing has worked so far!

Super Contributor

Whoever invented shower cap sheets should be sentenced to a life of folding them. It's nearly impossible and I've watched many how-to videos, including Martha Stewart's.

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCJH  LOL ! I hear ya', but I've finally gotten it down. As long as I can lay the sheet out on my king bed and don't lose patience, it can turn out fairly good. 

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Valued Contributor

I learned how to fold a fitted sheet by watching a Laura Duffet (ShopHQ) video on it.  I think it can be found on youtube.

Honored Contributor

I can fold fitted sheets and have been doing so since I was a teenager.  It is it not difficult, you just need to have an area that is big....like a kitchen table to lay the sheets out when you are learning.

I have also noticed that when shown how to fold in videos, a single bed sheet is used.  Larger sheets are more cumbersome.

I wish Jill the best.  She seems to have found a great part time gig.

QVC Customer Care

Trusted Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

I can fold fitted sheets and have been doing so since I was a teenager.  It is it not difficult, you just need to have an area that is big....like a kitchen table to lay the sheets out when you are learning.

I have also noticed that when shown how to fold in videos, a single bed sheet is used.  Larger sheets are more cumbersome.

I wish Jill the best.  She seems to have found a great part time gig.

@Carmie   I have CA King sheets!   For me....impossible to fold neatly!!