Valued Contributor

For the young lady who mentioned Junior's cheesecake if you have access to a stop&shop supermarket in your area the personal size cheesecake is on sale this week. I will purchase when I do the shopping.

Respected Contributor

@MrSour iv read several comments about this yummy cheesecake. Would love to try,but unfortunately my local grocery store does not carry this particular brand

Respected Contributor

Shop Rite has them, too.

Honored Contributor

Unfortunately, you won't find them locally in most of the country.  For most of us, we have to either order directly from Junior's or from QVC.

I've done both.  One of my very favorite ones was the lemon coconut.  Sooooo good!!   I haven't seen it offered here, lately, although I don't really watch and only check the 'recently aired' list.  But if one likes lemon and coconut, it's worth it.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Occasionally, especially around holidays, you can find a type of a Junior's products at Costco. I enjoy their cakes. I'm not a fan of their cheesecake, or any cheesecake with a shortbread crust.

Esteemed Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

Occasionally, especially around holidays, you can find a type of a Junior's products at Costco. I enjoy their cakes. I'm not a fan of their cheesecake, or any cheesecake with a shortbread crust.

The crust is actually a thin sponge cake. It is so good. The best I have ever had. I love it! @Etoile308 

Esteemed Contributor

You can buy Juniors cheesecake on Amazon.

Honored Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

Costco's own brand of cheesecake is excellent. It's very large and a lot cheaper than Junior's. For years I took it to an annual pot luck i went to and there was never any left over; it was a big hit.