Contributor

Junior's small cheesecake AD

Not sure where to post this, but wondering if anyone ordered Junior's individual cheesecakes on AD? The original order and first shipment was at the end of July 2017. The next shipment was March 21st. Mine show shipped on March 21st, EDD of March 23rd. The UPS tracking number shows as if they are still waiting for the package. Chat with customer service wasn't helpful. 

Anyone else order and having issues?

Respected Contributor

Re: Junior's small cheesecake AD

@MissM. Try re-posting this in Customer Care.

Contributor

@ Montanawrote:

@MissM. Try re-posting this in Customer Care.

Thank you! Will give that a try. Appreciate your help.

New Contributor

@MissMwrote:

Not sure where to post this, but wondering if anyone ordered Junior's individual cheesecakes on AD? The original order and first shipment was at the end of July 2017. The next shipment was March 21st. Mine show shipped on March 21st, EDD of March 23rd. The UPS tracking number shows as if they are still waiting for the package. Chat with customer service wasn't helpful. 

I had the same thing happen to me. When I contacted customer service on March 24th, I was told to wait until the end of day March 25th and if it doesn’t arrive, to call again. 

When nothing arrived, I called March 26th. The first representative confirmed what I already knew and transferred me to someone who could out a replacement. That person said there were no more available for shipment. 

They refunded my money and suggested they might still show up. (They haven’t.) 

What is the purpose of selecting auto-delivery if they can’t ship them. 

Contributor

@jamesgang99wrote:

@MissMwrote:

I had the same thing happen to me. When I contacted customer service on March 24th, I was told to wait until the end of day March 25th and if it doesn’t arrive, to call again. 

When nothing arrived, I called March 26th. The first representative confirmed what I already knew and transferred me to someone who could out a replacement. That person said there were no more available for shipment. 

They refunded my money and suggested they might still show up. (They haven’t.) 

What is the purpose of selecting auto-delivery if they can’t ship them. 

I called customer service and was told due to the winter storms, there was a delay in shipments coming from Junior's and to wait until 3-29 and if not rec'd to call back. I checked my order status this morning and they are actually set to deliver today.  My original EDD was 3-23, so maybe yours will still show up. I hope so! Frustrating when they show something shipped on a certain day when it really didn't.