Trusted Contributor

How about making June the month of no negatives about QVC, hosts or presenations?  Just a thought.

June.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@newname0 wrote:

How about making June the month of no negatives about QVC, hosts or presenations?  Just a thought.

June.jpg

It would be refreshing.....

Honored Contributor

This message board is a form of entertainment for me.  The nagativity cracks me up I must admit.  The things I read on this board......837514213.gif

The mods do their job very well w/their deleting of "unkind to host" & "host bashing" postings when fonts get out of hand.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

This will be interesting, 🤭🤫

Honored Contributor

@newname0 

I agree with your thought!  How nice to have positive posts for June!

Often unkindness is thinly veiled claiming our 'rights'.

Esteemed Contributor

@newname0  wrote:

If that's the case, I can think of at least a dozen people who won't be posting at all this month.   😳

Honored Contributor

I don't mind the complaints, many are good for QVC to know.  If the complaints are frequent, it's a signal to QVC...something is wrong and the company should take a look at it.  

As for those concerning hosts, they are public figures and when they choose this profession, IMO, public criticism goes with it. Often that criticism forces them to become better at what they do or choose another profession where they are better suited.  My recommendation for them is to learn what criticism is valid and what is petty. The public decides whether they have the talents for being in a public profession.  We are the public. 

Generally, people complain about their negative experiences with a company much more than the good ones they have had.  How many after a bad experience at a store complained to their husbands, friends, parents?  Now shoppers complain on the internet and it's not only QVC.  There are websites for complaints for most large retailers.  Some complaints are legitimate, some not.  Complaining has been that way as long as I can remember, so, to me, it appears to be normal behavior for shoppers.  

Honored Contributor

I had to laugh AT your post.  It's a great idea.  I don't see it happening though. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@newname0 

I agree with your thought!  How nice to have positive posts for June!

Often unkindness is thinly veiled claiming our 'rights'.

@RespectLife.  How boring!  A little controversy adds spice to any situation, including here.  All is not sweetness and light at QVC.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Well said @Foxxee .