Trusted Contributor

Has anybody seen the list for July TSV's yet?

Respected Contributor

There is no such thing as a list of July 2020 Today's Special Values: programming is subject to change. You can check the Midnight ET hour for each day in July on the program guide to make an educated guess which brand or product category a given day's Today's Special Value falls under.

Trusted Contributor

Google "blueskiesforme" and you will see a list for the month.  It's not much but it may help.

Respected Contributor

@banned again there are websites that publish TSV's in advance. Blueskies for me is one of them. There is also a poster on this board who sends out a list of TSV's in advance as a coutesy to us all.

Valued Contributor
Trusted Contributor

@banned again   There actually is a list. Somebody (can't remember who) puts out a list of all the TSV's everyday for  each month.

Respected Contributor

Re: July TSV's?

[ Edited ]

@hippiechick7897 @LuvmyLab @DJs mom 

That's a list of the Midnight hour programming, not a list of Today's Special Value items. Same for Blue Skies for Me.

Respected Contributor

We need an HP Computer like a hole in the head.  I will have ot endure hours of presentations of a computer on the 5th.  It will probably even appear during In the Kitchen with David ! 

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

We need an HP Computer like a hole in the head.  I will have ot endure hours of presentations of a computer on the 5th.  It will probably even appear during In the Kitchen with David ! 

@Reever   I know you've said that you watch QVC all day, but I don't understand why you feel you have to endure hours of the computer presentation when you aren't interested.  Why don't you just change the channel or do something else?  This isn't meant as a criticism.  I just don't understand.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@Reever wrote:

@Reever   I know you've said that you watch QVC all day, but I don't understand why you feel you have to endure hours of the computer presentation when you aren't interested.  Why don't you just change the channel or do something else?  This isn't meant as a criticism.  I just don't understand.

EAC9B47B-60C7-4FC5-B564-BD948D742FBA.gif

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky