Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:

We need an HP Computer like a hole in the head.  I will have ot endure hours of presentations of a computer on the 5th.  It will probably even appear during In the Kitchen with David ! 

Paint me confused but why do you have to endure hours of anything on QVC? If it isn't something you are interested in turn the channel or do something else. No one is forcing you to endure anything. You many not need a computer but with back to school and also people working from home I'll bet there are some who are in the market for a new computer. I'm working from home due to COVID-19 and I just purchased a new HP laptop 2 weeks ago (from Best Buy, not QVC) as my old Dell bit the dust.

Trusted Contributor

@banned again  The midnight hour is the TSV every day.  So it is a list of the TSV's. 

Respected Contributor

Re: July TSV's?

[ Edited ]

@LuvmyLab wrote:

@banned again  The midnight hour is the TSV every day.  So it is a list of the TSV's. 

No, it is a list of programs. Some of the programs are brands that correspond to the TSV. "Gem Day Grand Opening" or "Now You're Cooking" are not TSVs, they are programs. "Belle by Kim Gravel" is a brand, not a TSV product with an item number and a price.

Esteemed Contributor

@banned again wrote:

@LuvmyLab wrote:

No, it is a list of programs. Some of the programs are brands that correspond to the TSV. "Gem Day Grand Opening" or "Now You're Cooking" are not TSVs, they are programs. "Belle by Kim Gravel" is a brand, not a TSV product with an item number and a price.

Correct, but it is conveniently in a list rather than going into the Q calendar for each day.  It's nice, for example, to know that a designer I like is having a TSV this month so I may plan for it and maybe wait to buy something since they sometimes have special prices and new items on that day.

Super Contributor

I understand what you mean....the more expensive a TSV is also means it will dominate almost every show for the day.   And when you aren't interested or can't afford the product it makes watching the Q a bust on those days! 

Trusted Contributor

@banned again   The TSV is on at midnight EST and 9PM PST every day.  

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

We need an HP Computer like a hole in the head.  I will have ot endure hours of presentations of a computer on the 5th.  It will probably even appear during In the Kitchen with David ! 

@Reever  Who are the phantom "We" you are always speaking for in your posts? 

I wasn't considering the purchase of a laptop until my son made the decision to move by the end of this year.  We both started doing research.  I'm very interested to see what the HP TSV will be for this reason.

Plus, you do realize school, in whatever format it takes, starts back up within the next two months?  Lots of people are looking for laptops this time of year.