Valued Contributor

I agree @snipsnapsnur

This obsession with Julia is alarmingly creepy.

I don't get it...

Trusted Contributor

Oh give me a break and gushing about Jayne Brown non stop or Sandra Bennett when they bore me to absolute tears is okay. I am doing absolutely nothing wrong but having a difference of opinion. If u don't like Julia fine but I enjoy that she's on QVC. There are other posters who enjoy her as well. I think its pretty significant that Julia is getting her 4th Tuesday D and C show.
Super Contributor

I don't mind Julia, she makes me laugh at times. But watching her this morning on the Denim & Co. show with Gary, she is absolutely talking toooo fast!!! Take a breath!!  It would be so much better if she slowed down, and not make me feel so rushed, like I'm gonna miss a bus or something. LOL 

Respected Contributor

She's doing a great job this morning!

Everyone is so relaxed.   Especially Gary and Pam, who were often the targets of slings and arrows and barbs from the unpleasant prior host.

Valued Contributor

I do miss Carolyn but Julia does just fine. She has such pretty hair, wish she did something with it. I'm grateful that Jane, Shawn or Rachel aren't hosting. Could be worse, especially early in the am. Clothing prices are awful. I'm keeping what I have.

Esteemed Contributor

@santorini wrote:

She is awful. I won't watch her.  And as to Johnnysbro, if you have watched him over the years, he picks a very unpopular host and plays her up over and over and over.  

I don't know if JONNYSBRO is a man or woman, but seems to like to start controversial posts. 

Trusted Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

@santorini wrote:

She is awful. I won't watch her.  And as to Johnnysbro, if you have watched him over the years, he picks a very unpopular host and plays her up over and over and over.  

I don't know if JONNYSBRO is a man or woman, but seems to like to start controversial posts. 

That's why I think he/she is punking this forum. He/she gets a thrill out of the atttention and the desired ability to get a rise out of posters. I would bet on it. 

Trusted Contributor

I was totally not expecting a Julia and Gary show today. She must be impressing the hell out of QVC Corp execs. I watched some of it and of course Julia was laughing and having so much fun. Gary and her just have this chemistry onscreen and I can tell he adores her. Is this saying something how many times they are pairing Julia with Gary? It's all fresh and youthful for the audience.
Esteemed Contributor

@Rosebud 06 wrote:

Before I get critized for my spelling constantly I spelled  constantly wrong.

and "their" in this instance should be "there"  😘😉

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Valued Contributor
Spoiler

@Rosebud 06 

If spelling is not your thing, use spellcheck. When you reply it is the last icon ABCcheck mark.

@pattypeep  Also, criticized and what's. But, no one is grading!

Retired teacher known for being "The Grammar Police"