Esteemed Contributor

@santorini wrote:

She is awful. I won't watch her.  And as to Johnnysbro, if you have watched him over the years, he picks a very unpopular host and plays her up over and over and over.  

Of course, @santorini . @JONNYSBRO  is having a good time.

Regular Contributor

To Santorini, Thank You for letting me know what is up with JONNYBRO. I now understand all the praise for one hiost. I knew something was up when someone praises a host as much as he or she does.

Trusted Contributor

This poster is punking people...they thnk.

Respected Contributor

Not warming up to her at all....she's the most unkempt host of the bunch IMHO.  And acts strange to me.

I guess I'm too old for her antics.  hahaha...Cat Tongue

Honored Contributor

Always looks like she's going to the rodeo and ride

the bull. Still say she's from Southwest.

Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

@santorini wrote:

She is awful. I won't watch her.  And as to Johnnysbro, if you have watched him over the years, he picks a very unpopular host and plays her up over and over and over.  

Of course, @santorini . @JONNYSBRO  is having a good time.

Why would they do that ? Just for kicks ? must be bored.

LOL

Trusted Contributor

Oh give me a break with this continued hate about Julia. There are people gushing other hosts in here that I think are horrible but I don't blast them for it. Julia is loved by the QVC brass as she is getting much hours and the last post I did had several Julia praises. Shes unlike any other host I have seen on electronic retailing. I am sick of the same old host that is something we have seen. I am looking for authenticity and unique. I dont care if Julia has her shirt in a half tuck because she's absolutely being true to herself. She has a zest for life and why should anyone be bitter about that. Give me unique anyday of the week over continued hosts that are just the same ole same ole
Super Contributor

You must be her manager.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids   I'll finish your statement - "she's a screecher".  I can't stand this host, she's loud and boisterous. She did a show this past week with Gary and all she did was screech, she was horrible. She lasted about a minute before I changed the channel. She's awful. She's horiid with that other host I do not at all like, Ali Carr. They didn't sell any clothes in the show they did again this past week. Instead they made jokes, chattered about who knows what, they weren't selling anything. I lost track as to what kind of a show I was even watching! 

Where's my remote? Turning the channel as quickly as I can. Alone or together, Ali is horrible as is Julia.

Honored Contributor

@simplyfriends  Hired to appeal to younger viewers - wonder just how many "younger" viewers actually tune into qvc to watch anytning. I wonder what you might categorize to be a "younger" viewer? Julia is a host here who sells all sorts of stuff just like any host here. There's not much at all that appeals that much to a younger viewer to actually tune in here to buy stuff especially like fashions as there are very few clothing lines that younger viewers would even consider buying here.