Super Contributor

I really like her but she is beginning to get a little over the top.. she has me worried 

Honored Contributor

@Chatyone 2 Worried about a tv sales person? I can't watch her, she's...

Valued Contributor

I think QVC hired Julia for her fun, spunky personality. Sometimes she may seem over the top but honestly I would rather watch her than some of the other hosts. She's really meant to appeal to the younger viewers which I am not but she does a good job. 

Honored Contributor

@Chatyone 2 wrote:

I really like her but she is beginning to get a little over the top.. she has me worried 

Worrie about what?

Honored Contributor

@Chatyone 2 wrote:

You must have a great life if you're "worried" about a TV salesperson--LOL!!

Trusted Contributor

Julia Cearley imo is the future of QVC..she brings the most fun youthful vibe. I love her half tuck on the shirt. She's has a zest for life and QVC is very lucky to have her.
Regular Contributor

To JONNYSBRO. You have got to be a relative of julia. Everytime I watch the forum you are on their praising Julia. I have never heard anyone else constaning praising any host like you do. Whats up?

Regular Contributor

Before I get critized for my spelling constantly I spelled  constantly wrong.

Esteemed Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Julia Cearley imo is the future of QVC..she brings the most fun youthful vibe. I love her half tuck on the shirt. She's has a zest for life and QVC is very lucky to have her.

-----------

No.... I think she is always 'acting' and always looks so disheveled!  One of four hosts I will not watch.

Respected Contributor

She is awful. I won't watch her.  And as to Johnnysbro, if you have watched him over the years, he picks a very unpopular host and plays her up over and over and over.