Honored Contributor

Re: Julia should be David Venables new sidekick

@JONNYSBRO   Are you forgetting that we are still in a COVID 19 pandemic?

Social disgusting is still in order.  There cannot be two hosts side by side and even the vendors are not there in person anymore.  Why would QVC pay for two hosts to show kitchen items?

That would cause the prices to go up further.  I think David does ok by himself, he doesn't need anyone to hold his hand and Julia is doing okay on her own too.  

Your ideas might be entertainment for you, but poor business decisions.

Also, some people are not interested in adult beverages due to religious beliefs, medical conditions, or just personal tastes.  

You certainally can't tell a beverage is delicious by watching youtube.  LOL. I always get a laugh when you say Julia makes delicious drinks.  For all you know, she could be mixing colored water for the camera.

Respected Contributor

who is Julia?  I have no idea who you are even talking about!

Respected Contributor

@Catch71 Apparently you missed JB's umpteen other posts idolizing the new host Julia.

Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO Your fixation on people you don't know is sad.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JONNYSBRO  Julia has come a long way under Mary's tutelage this past year to be sure. The difference is night and day!👍

I do not believe the dynamic duo of David and Mary should, or will be changed. THEY are ratings gold. As endearing as Julia might be, she does not have a powerful enough presence that's needed to complement David's wonderfully entertaining, larger than life personality.😊

I do not drink, so a host's bartending skills are of less importance to me, than how how well a product is presented. She really is sweet, so I am rooting for her, and hope she one day settles into a show of her own.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

If u havent watched Julia check her out. Shes just fun and doesnt take herself too seriously. She comes off real and authentic too. Some people were horribly mean about Julia when she started but new hosts take time to find their footing. She really is a joy this one. The vendors love her zany personality
Trusted Contributor

https://www.facebook.com/420012475221194/posts/663126204243152/

Here's Julia making a delicious cocktail. What fun this video is.
Esteemed Contributor

I do not watch very often and have no idea who Julia is.  I thought he had Stacey and Mary as a sidekick.  I should not say sidekick as they can easily hold their own with cooking.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

I think JB should be heaping the praise on truly the best host---Alberti!  He is a joy and doesn't take himself seriously.