Honored Contributor

Re: Julia and Mary are the best new duo on the Q

@rockygems123 wrote:

@shaggygirl  Is Johnnysbro a she or he?  Because of the name and the type of comments I thought that poster was a man.

@rockygems123   I think he's a man.  He mentioned one time a long time ago that he had ordered a piece of jewelry for his mother.  I thought he was a man before then, but that made me think so even more.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

Nicknack I hope ur enjoying Julia and her spunkiness. I was reading Julia used to work and creative bar programs for some of the hippest places In LA. Shes an industry hospitality girl and it shows. What a great little find
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rockygems123 wrote:

@shaggygirl  Is Johnnysbro a she or he?  Because of the name and the type of comments I thought that poster was a man.

@rockygems123 

Having read many of jonnysbro's posts on other bulletin boards 99.9% of the participants on those boards are women, just like on this one. Plus to me jonnysbro thinks like a woman and talks like a woman. And something in particular jonnysbro posted one time on a soap opera board sealed my opinion about that.......it was quite some time ago so I longer remember just what that was, I only remember it convinced me.

I might be proven wrong one of these days but until then......

Respected Contributor

@shaggygirl thanks for that, will be interesting when we know, maybe @JONNYSBRO will comment.  

Respected Contributor

From what I have seen on late night with Julia,she may be spunky but needs more time on product info. It looks like it is the first time she has seen or read about everything.

My opinion, Courtney Webb, also on late night, is much better but as far as I have seen she has not seen daylight yet.