Trusted Contributor

Do you really think that she is a size 4???

Trusted Contributor

@turtle52 wrote:

Do you really think that she is a size 4???

Yes, just like SK is. Woman Wink

Regular Contributor

I am not a fan of Julia a.k.a. Ms Half tuck. She talks too fast and acts silly at times. Since Carolyn left I check who is on her show with Gary and if I can't watch that person I turn it off/

Super Contributor

My choice would be Terri Conn...I think she's professional and charming!

Trusted Contributor

What everyone tries to say is sloppy I call it Julia is being her authentic self. I love people who are real and unique. She is just a light and just loves life. I dont see why anyone should be threatened that we have a QVC host who is just having fun. I think of Cyndi Laupers girls just want to have fun when Julia is hosting. She's giddy and just is so passionate about QVC
Regular Contributor

JOHNNYSBRO Don't you ever get tired of bragging about your friend Julie. Some of us are tired of watching your posts about your friend,You posted at one time 8 or nine times/ about your good friend.

Trusted Contributor

U know my posts are pure positivity. I see the same posts daily about other stuff like hosts people hate or ones they adore to ad nasuem. Different strokes for different folks. Julia fanbase is going up. There are many of us who just love to have an escape and Julia provides that with fun and light.
Respected Contributor

Does Julia still do the ITKWD shows with David? Just wondering as haven't watched in awhile and didn't know if that's still her reg. gig or she moved to other shows.

Super Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Yeah, she reminds me of Tx women. always dressing like

going to the rodeo, busting broncs, etc. Bet she was a Tomboy.

Nope, she said she was & is a girly girl when she was talking about her niece who is a girly girl and just like her a couple of shows ago with Gary. I was shocked. She sure doesn't look it.

Look I don't want to come down so hard on the girl - she just isn't my "cup of tea" for a host. For one thing I am tired of hearing the California girl thing & the redhead thing. She is not a natural redhead. My mother was a redhead & my granddaughter is. Both very pale with very light eyebrows, eyes & creamy skin.

PS: Sorry Jonnybro for disparaging your girl.

Super Contributor

I enjoy Rosina very much, she had done some shows with Gary and she is great at describing  each item and also asking the model their size... I would like to see her do weekly shows...