Respected Contributor

Re: Julia Cearly has been the BEST on CIJ (in June)

@Johnnyeager wrote:

She's greatly improved.   I much prefer watching her than several of the manic old-timers.

She's aalways been fine in my book, she's fairly new. My only complaint is she talks too loud and I can't even drop the sound low enough, that is the program directors fault, he or she should drop the volume.

Valued Contributor

Okay

Honored Contributor

I briefly watched Julia's D&C show with Gary early last Sunday a week ago, and would classify it as the worst clothing show I've ever seen.  I turned it off after 15 minutes.  I've never done that before.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@just wonder wrote:

I think I have enjoyed watching Julia C. more on QVC2 CIJ programming this Friday evening than any host I have ever watched on CIJ shows, and I don't miss a one.  She has been so upbeat, described each and every item completely (didn't miss a detail), and she is so happy and in the "spirit" which has made me so happy and enjoyed the show and purchased several items.  Please QVC have Julia C host a lot of Christmas programming on the main channel.  She is all about the products, with just the right amount of personal mention about some of her Christmas likes, traditions, etc., and not all about "her".  She is truly a breath of fresh air on the Q and I hope to watch her for years to come.  

I've read a number of your posts and they all sound like Johnny. 

Regular Contributor

Seriously...her style is not for me.

Trusted Contributor

Julia Cearley is an absolute treasure for QVC..she started three years ago and has just improved so much by leaps and bounds. She needs her own weekly show and tons of primetime hours
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I briefly watched Julia's D&C show with Gary early last Sunday a week ago, and would classify it as the worst clothing show I've ever seen.  I turned it off after 15 minutes.  I've never done that before.

@Kachina624  I'm with you.  She is just another host I do not enjoy at all.  Won't be watching her again.

Respected Contributor

Her name and "best" do not belong in the same sentence. She needs to go back to bartending. 

Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Julia Cearley is an absolute treasure for QVC..she started three years ago and has just improved so much by leaps and bounds. She needs her own weekly show and tons of primetime hours

@JONNYSBRO    I don't watch her often but have accidentally stumbled across shows she was presenting several times lately.  It seems to me that she has gotten worse as though she's been told to amp it up.  There's an overabundance of faux perkiness, too much speed-talking, arm waving and silly comments.  Life's too short to waste it watching that.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment