Trusted Contributor

Julia Cearley wearing fun wigs

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=305119671164565

This hour was pure fun. Julia presentating the hairdo line and wearing all these fun wigs and just having a blast. The vendor was totally having fun. Why can't more hosts bring more fun to their QVC hours
Honored Contributor

Re: Julia Cearley wearing fun wigs

I'd have to refer you to Courtney whose every other word apparently is 'fun'.  She's the expert and everything she touches is a barrel of laughs. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

I'd have to refer you to Courtney whose every other word apparently is 'fun'.  She's the expert and everything she touches is a barrel of laughs. 

I'm dubbing her "Super Girl" ... super cute, super fun, super soft, super chic, super yachty,  super duper; sometimes she gives an item two supers.  Super-super cute.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624 

Flipping channels last evening waiting for the ads to be over on what I was watching and hit on the Q just as Courtney was using the 'fun' word. I thought to myself "holy cow now I know what they're talking about on the bb". 

Honored Contributor

When she bartends, I bet the wigs are a real conversation starter!