Respected Contributor

Re: Julia Cearley was Excellent Last Night with Bob Mackie!

I wonder how Julia and Courtney Webb and maybe Ali Carr make a living on QVC. Unless they are on QVC 2 they have very minimal hours especially Julia. You would need another job to pay their bills.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

No, I am not related to Julia nor do i know her personally.  I am just an observer and have opinions on all of the hosts.

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@stellabystarlight wrote:

Julia is really improving her hosting skills.  She was so engaged with Bob Mackie last night, and was very entertaining.  You could tell that Bob liked her even through the phone.  She also hosted a Hammit (sp?) handbag show and was great - funny and well-prepared.  I really am enjoying her!

@stellabystarlight    Really?  To me she came across as loud and overbearing, certainly not entertaining.

@Kachina624  LOL I cannot imagine her being anything but what you mentioned! She should've never been hired!

~ Hope in TN ~
Respected Contributor

I don't find her to be a very good host. She seems awkward and not very polished. I was actually surprised that QVC hired her. I am sure that she is a lovely person but, this doesn't seem to be a great fit. 

Trusted Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

I wonder how Julia and Courtney Webb and maybe Ali Carr make a living on QVC. Unless they are on QVC 2 they have very minimal hours especially Julia. You would need another job to pay their bills.

I'm thinking the same thing.  Maybe Julia is part of the night cleaning crew!!!