Valued Contributor

Re: Julia Cearley should take over the Szish List

my vote is NO

Super Contributor

Hmm.

Super Contributor

She seems brash and crass to me.......no style sense.

Honored Contributor

Have they named Katrina's replacement on Szish List?  I hope they keep it going; the show's approach is different even if the products aren't.

Trusted Contributor

Julia would be perfect for the Szish list as she has so much energy. Shes a rising star on the Q and shes made it 3 years. Alot of new hosts have come and gone but Julia is special..she is developing quite a fanbase
Esteemed Contributor

I would say no as she is not a fashionista

Trusted Contributor

Shes a California girl that has sass and fun
Trusted Contributor

@JOHNNYSBRO... I happened to watch an hour Q show that was taped in July 2019 on YouTube the other night. It was the first show for Christmas in July with a studio audience and JULIA CEARLEY was introduced as a new host !!!! I thought of you right away and wanted to tell you about it! She looked gorgeous in a long red gown! I believe this was going to be an annual show but then the pandemic hit. I think if you type in the details l gave you it should come up!
Valued Contributor

Why not rename the show and give that time slot to Julia - I LOVE Julia - is she KS, no.  SHE IS JULIA AND AS ANOTHER HEREIN SAID, a true breath of fresh air for the Q and us viewers.  All the hosts don't have to be glamourous (or think they are) and full of themselves.  I think Julia has really advanced and become a very prepared and knowledgeable show host who explains the product, has fun doing so, instead of prancing around promoting herself.  Let's give her her own show, not take over for Katrina - they are two totally different individuals.

Trusted Contributor

I love the Julia love in these posts as it shows she developing a fan base. She has a new show called total look and was flat out amazing.