Regular Contributor

Re: Julia Cearley should mentor the new hosts

JONNYSBRO is at it again. Julia must be paying him for his praises. 

Trusted Contributor

😹 After five years, a host should be far better than adequate.

Super Contributor

Very funny. Who thinks this forum has any influence?

Honored Contributor

@luvzchiz  Thank you for the nice post.  I've missed all of you too.

I like Julia.  She's a little (tiny-bit) weird and all over the place like me.

Life with me (well..a conversation) with me is like a guessing game (has been that way forever).  

But worse since I broke my neck (vertebra 1 and 2).  Too many concussions...way too many.

Anyway, I think it's safe to say we all have hosts we like some....well...lets say..more than others.  Just like we like some models more than others...(speaking for myself, I guess).  I'm the queen of run-on sentences...sorry.

I still haven't gotten over them letting Carolyn go.  Just seeme weird to me.  She knew Denim & Co up one side and down the other.  Maybe it was the squirrel stuff that pushed it over the edge?

Anyway, I hope she and her hubby and happy and healthy.

OK (Annabelle, let's wrap this conversation up)...I know that's what you're thinking...come on...

I am holding up my hand as a vote for liking Julia.  Believe it or not...I can follow her.  Oh!  And I love red hair.  I used to color mine blondish/redish.  My late husband (why do I call him late?  He's not late....he died).  He used to call it orange.  I'd say, "OK, I like the color orange..."  (and I do).  Phew!  Now I have a headache.  

I'm on my way to Community.............

Occasional Contributor

Super Contributor

He probably enjoys being annoying. Promoting a host here can't really make a big difference.

Super Contributor

Very funny. 

Spoiler
Smiley LOL
Contributor

Every time I see a compliment for a host there are ten that like to disagree and others just pile on. Sheesh, why do women enjoy bringing other women down. I think we all know why. Ladies, if you don't agree with a compliment just keep scrolling and move on.  These are people with feelings you are ripping apart. You have no idea what someone else is dealing with every day. Your words can be scarring. I just remembered why I don't read these very often. 

Regular Contributor

I agree that Jonnysbro is definitely an agent or a very close relative. I have never seen anyone praise a host like he or she does. Julia will never win any awards for best host maybe one of the worst host. I cannot watch her for more than a minute. She is not alone their are a few host in that same catagory.

QVC Customer Care