Honored Contributor

Re: Julia Cearley should mentor the new hosts

I always know which poster comes up with this nonsense.  i haven't been wrong yet.  

Esteemed Contributor

I don't enjoy Julia at all.

Respected Contributor

I agree with the folks who say she should tell them what NOT to do.

Honored Contributor

While I enjoy Julia, I don't think she's ready to be a trainer.  But she could probably teach newbies something about mixology.

Respected Contributor

Fifth year for Julia...she has not improved or matured in that time.....

Contributor

What is with the bashing of human beings?  I see no problem with Julia at all. I've been watching QVC for 20 years.  I think Julia is doing just fine.  I wonder how many of the forum writers who bash any host with their "posts," would feel if that post were written about them?  And, everyone, we do not know these people.  I can understand not caring for this host or that host, but if you don't care for them...just don't watch and just don't bash them on this forum site.  Please!  There are a few hosts I don't care for, so I don't watch. I do not feel the need nor would I ever want to run to the forum and say rude things about them. Why?  I don't see any purpose it serves. Turn the tables before you post.

Respected Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

We have three new hosts starting and while they can learn from the veterans of QVC. I think it would cool for them to learn from someone who started over 4 years ago and has this new age spirit to her. Julia Cearley is just so much fun and authenticity and can help the new hosts with just presenting the products but pushing their authenicity..Julia was introducing one of the new hosts and she was so fun and welcoming. Julia sought mentorship when needed as Jane Treacy is her ultimate mentor.

@JONNYSBRO     Oh Johnnysbro, you always make me laugh.

How much did you make for this post?

You always find the least popular host to praise, so you must be making big bucks !Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I like Julia but, I don't think she should mentor anyone.
Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66    It's so good to "see" you.  You have been missed.  I hope you are feeling better and will continue to join us.  Hugs. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Respected Contributor

I think that Julia is perfectly fine and adequate as a host.  She has greatly improved from her early days and performs the job well.

I wouldn't say she's the greatest host to ever appear on QVC but neither is she the worst, in my opinion.   I save the bottom of the rankings for someone else.