Esteemed Contributor

Re: Julia Cearley should do more jewelry shows

@JONNYSBRO 

We agree as well! Of course I believe a host's job is to sell and when doing so to an audience on tv their personality is a huge part of the presentation.

In the presentation I watched Julia was very professional while also being fun to watch. If she hadn't been I would not have been inclined to continue watching. The last thing I want to watch is a robot. I truly enjoy the host's personalities.

Maybe that's the difference between myself and those who look for anything and everything to complain about--saying that in general. Not singling anyone out. 

Trusted Contributor

Susie I love ur love for Julia..Many love how she brings such much light and love to her job. She loves life to the fullest degree and it shows. Its totally true personality is a big part of being not just a QVC host but being on television. I have a friend who casts for reality TV and he says the biggest things he looks for is authenticity and storytelling. Can u be yourself but provide examples of what makes u special. Julia beat 1000s for the job at QVC. I know why she had that special something that casting saw in her. Being a salesperson what people say on here she be like a target worker who is just there selling. Um no u are on television and 1000s want to do this job. U know Elise Ivy tried out multiple times before getting cast. Antonella tried out three times as well. There's never been a host like Julia cast on QVC and that makes her unique
Esteemed Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

I watched Q2 today and Julia was simply a breath of fresh air presenting Robert Manse and also Dominique. She had so much fun and just was so passionate about the jewelry. She loves to just laugh and have fun. She gave really great descriptions of the jewelry. QVC should have her host more and more jewelry hours

So, you're really Julia, right??! I mean come on...

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@JONNYSBRO   Now we agree!  Julia IS UNIQUE.  I, however, would prefer less authenticity and more professionalism.  Her job is to sell, not to express herself.

I agree, she is  unique. The girl has never met a mirror she didn't like.

Critter Lover! (especially cats!)
Esteemed Contributor

Seems some folks never met an insult they don't like. Such a shame. 

Super Contributor

If she needs the job, put JC on QVC +.

Valued Contributor

The audition process is a tough one. I'm originally from the Philadelphia area and several family members and friends have tried out. My sister got pretty far but was not hired. At the time she was making Philly news appearances as a health and beauty expert and was acting in local commercials so it made sense for her to try. 

Regular Contributor

ellaphant  I totally agree with your blog about Julia and Rosina. I see Jonnysbro 

is at it again praising his best friend Julia.

Trusted Contributor

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsOeFf6Oxh6/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

Just look at this pic of Julia and her mom..a complete ZEST for life. The haters are envious.
Esteemed Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CsOeFf6Oxh6/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

Just look at this pic of Julia and her mom..a complete ZEST for life. The haters are envious.

Hardly.