Regular Contributor

Re: Julia Cearley should do more jewelry shows

Just what should the great cocktail making, breath of fresh air with a zest for life present next?
Valued Contributor

I absolutely agree that she should be kept busy doing more jewelry shows. 

BTW, I don't watch the jewelry shows anyway.

Respected Contributor

I think she should go back to LA and be a cocktail creator again.

Respected Contributor

I find Julia and Rosina both have a " hard " edge to them. 

Respected Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

Heard Gary put out that the new Brand Ambassador would host alone for the first time on Thursday.

@febe1   So far have seen nothing to impress about Gary's brand partner, will not tune in...

Honored Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

Heard Gary put out that the new Brand Ambassador would host alone for the first time on Thursday.

@febe1   So far have seen nothing to impress about Gary's brand partner, will not tune in...

@ScarletDove    She seems to be consistently sloppy looking.  I'm amazed they chose someone like that.  Is this supposed to appeal to younger viewers?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Julia didn't loom sloppy looking at all. She is her own person and authenticity is where it's at. She's unapologetically herself. I loved how she told a David Bowie story with Erin Mossely. She is 42 but I swear she could pass for 31. I love her little stories of her doggy Huck. She just loves life and has a passion for QVC .Julia is one of the most unique hosts at QVC.
Esteemed Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Julia didn't loom sloppy looking at all. She is her own person and authenticity is where it's at. She's unapologetically herself. I loved how she told a David Bowie story with Erin Mossely. She is 42 but I swear she could pass for 31. I love her little stories of her doggy Huck. She just loves life and has a passion for QVC .Julia is one of the most unique hosts at QVC.

"Unique" she is, and not in a good way.

Esteemed Contributor

I watched Julia hosting this morning and thought she did a great job. I really enjoyed her. Smiley Happy

I also watched a show with the new Denim & Co rep who was on with a host named Nancy. They were both very fun to watch.

My complaint, since we all seem to need one, is that after not being much of a QVC viewer I have found myself watching just to see if I would agree with all the complaints. Can't say that I do.

What I have I found is the great majority of them are very pleasant, in fact, I haven't seen one where "I just can't" as folks like to say around here. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

@JONNYSBRO   Now we agree!  Julia IS UNIQUE.  I, however, would prefer less authenticity and more professionalism.  Her job is to sell, not to express herself.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment