Trusted Contributor

Julia Cearley should be the food expert on QVC

I just have to say that Julia Cearley three and half years into hosting at the Q so impresses me. She brings so much light and laughter. I love when she does the gourmet holiday shows. She has such a great rapport with the food experts and she knows her products. I know Sharon Faetsch used to be known as the foodie and did most of the food shows. I would love for them to give all the food shows and Gourmet Holiday shows to Julia. Anyone notice how great she is with food?
Regular Contributor

Re: Julia Cearley should be the food expert on QVC

I totally disagree. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

I just have to say that Julia Cearley three and half years into hosting at the Q so impresses me. She brings so much light and laughter. I love when she does the gourmet holiday shows. She has such a great rapport with the food experts and she knows her products. I know Sharon Faetsch used to be known as the foodie and did most of the food shows. I would love for them to give all the food shows and Gourmet Holiday shows to Julia. Anyone notice how great she is with food?

I guess it doesn't take much to impress you.  She knows her product how so?  It's food and she will say anything they sell tastes good.  (Soooo much talent, so little time.)

Regular Contributor

Agree here!

Honored Contributor

Yeah, any day now they'll probably fire David and have Julia take his place.  Can you imagine the furor that would ensue?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I think she's pretty good though I don't see her often.  The good thing is that food shows aren't solely Rachel and Alberti any more

Trusted Contributor

After seeing her and David with the Prime Rib I have to disagree.  I had to change the channel.  She reminded me of Stacy who I was very happy to see no longer eating food.  Gross and too over the top.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JONNYSBRO You must come from  the land of the easily amused. I can't stand her. Your over the top gushing comments are so...well. you know.

Trusted Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

🤦🏻‍♀️

Honored Contributor

She is very loud.